đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elon Musk will vote Republican

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dennis

You heard here it first! It was the dems who tried to nullify the elections and storm the capital!

monstertoronto

He doesn’t think that the openly white supremacists in the GOP are creating division and hate???

Roughhouse Dandy

Great, now a horde of 14 year old cryptobros are going to grow into "muskian republicans" and were gonna have to deal with that insufferable screeching. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

• Teletubby changed the title to Elon Musk will vote Republican

It's his choice, even tho I'm not a Republican (and also not American at all :giggle:), he is free to vote for whatever party he wants. We can't blame him or harass him for his right to choose and his right to express himself. When Gaga openly tweet about her voting for Biden, we must accept equally the fact that Musk openly tweet about him voting Rep... 

Reginald

The Democrats are the party of division and hate, Elon?

This man is so out of touch and gaslit, that it actually makes my skin crawl realizing how much influence he has. 

Concertaholic

He’s a real piece of s*** for doing this just cause he doesn’t want his taxes to go up. Heartless narcissistic a**hole!!

matt damon burn in hell GIF by Saturday Night Live

Pop Music

we all knew he was a major flop 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

alsemanche
10 minutes ago, oko said:

It's his choice, even tho I'm not a Republican (and also not American at all :giggle:), he is free to vote for whatever party he wants. We can't blame him or harass him for his right to choose and his right to express himself. When Gaga openly tweet about her voting for Biden, we must accept equally the fact that Musk openly tweet about him voting Rep... 

Both tweets were trash and deserve to be criticized and bashed <3 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PartySick

It's plainly a lack of empathy on his part.

Democratic policies "hurt" the rich (they don't but we'll say they do). Republican policies hurt the poor and middle class.

He's not poor or middle class. So...

In other words, let's not be shocked by a billionaire twat whose pockets are deeper than his heart is large.

đź–¤

Roughhouse Dandy
18 minutes ago, oko said:

I don't think you're quite understanding what the "Republican" party today in the US actually is. It isn't the same political faction that gave us Bush or Reagan anymore. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived