MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

US pleads for broadening and deepening military cooperation with Moldova

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

SUA-750x375.jpg

The United States supports Chișinău's Euro-Atlantic aspirations and advocates for broadening and deepening military cooperation with Moldova. The Washington administration continues to respect the neutrality status of the Republic of Moldova, advocates for its territorial integrity and dialogue resolution of the Transnistrian issue in the "5 + 2" negotiating format. Derek Chollet, an adviser to the US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, made statements in a press conference in Chisinau, Radio Chișinău reports .

" We are determined to increase military cooperation. [...] We want to help Moldova internally, as well as as a US partner in international missions ", said Derek Chollet. The US official assured that the USA will provide support to the Republic of Moldova, including in the context of the energy and food crisis.

Source: https://infoprut.ro/90613-oficial-de-la-washington-la-chisinau-sua-pledeaza-pentru-largirea-si-aprofundarea-cooperarii-militare-cu-r-moldova.html

PartySick
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

including in the context of the energy and food crisis.

The way ignorant Americans are already complaining about Biden supposedly "sending all our food and supplies to Ukraine so there's nothing left for us!". They're going to get a kick out of this one too :laughga:

Love lives forever
  • Sad 1
Electric Mary
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The way ignorant Americans are already complaining about Biden supposedly "sending all our food and supplies to Ukraine so there's nothing left for us!". They're going to get a kick out of this one too :laughga:

If you’re talking about the ukraine aid thread … U really missed the point

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that the US is financially supporting countries which are endangered by Russian imperialism,  it’s the astronomical values that are being donated when the average person in the US is struggling, a lot of that money and effort they put in military and International affairs could finally help stop the us from being, from a social politics perspective , a third world country , but hey I guess diminishing all of that and stating the US and it’s citizens are living their best life like u did in the last thread isn’t ignorant at all :toofunny:

• Like 1
PartySick
1 hour ago, Electric Mary said:

If you’re talking about the ukraine aid thread … U really missed the point

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that the US is financially supporting countries which are endangered by Russian imperialism,  it’s the astronomical values that are being donated when the average person in the US is struggling, a lot of that money and effort they put in military and International affairs could finally help stop the us from being, from a social politics perspective , a third world country , but hey I guess diminishing all of that and stating the US and it’s citizens are living their best life like u did in the last thread isn’t ignorant at all :toofunny:

I wasn't referring to anything on this site, friend :lolly:

Just the chattering of ignorant people I meet here in Florida :lolly:

Love lives forever
TMM90
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I wasn't referring to anything on this site, friend :lolly:

Just the chattering of ignorant people I meet here in Florida :lolly:

Then you should've specified that. :oops::oops:

Edited by TMM90
PartySick
28 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Then you should've specified that. :oops::oops:

Or people could just not assume everything is a slight against them :bear:

If I have something to say to/about a member or their opinion I can say it to them :bear: I'm an adult :bear:

Love lives forever