πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour FAQ [Help Topic - Please Read Before Posting]

Mittens

Featured Posts

Daenerys

My questions about tickets. I got mine through the LittleMonsters presale that happened and I'm kind of curious to when they will be delivered. I know some people got their tickets already for venues set at a date months later than mine. I even got the two day shipping so I can get them faster. If anyone that went to the ball knows... when should I expect them to be delivered to me?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP Gypsy

Yeah, you get an email when it's been printed and mailed off. I just got mine today for the GH package and I'm going to the St. Louis show on February 2nd.

heavymetallovah

Hi everybody!

Im new here, but Im tryinΓƒβ€šΒ΄ to figure something out about the tickets I purchased online for this show in Las Vegas...

once they were sold out, I panicked and bought my tickets from one page that wasnt ticketmaster

the tickets are suppose to be "GA" but the thing is they say they are GA3 with the Row GA4 and the seat 45

Im starting to wonder if I spent my money on some fake tickets..

help anybody?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

Im new here, but Im tryinΓƒβ€šΒ΄ to figure something out about the tickets I purchased online for this show in Las Vegas...

once they were sold out, I panicked and bought my tickets from one page that wasnt ticketmaster

the tickets are suppose to be "GA" but the thing is they say they are GA3 with the Row GA4 and the seat 45

Im starting to wonder if I spent my money on some fake tickets..

help anybody?

Where did you buy from?

My GA tickets from Ticketmaster look like that too! they have a seat, row, and section, even though they're GA. :toofunny:

drinkmytears

Where did you buy from?

My GA tickets from Ticketmaster look like that too! they have a seat, row, and section, even though they're GA.

Don't worry, that is just how they sell them.

• 3 weeks later...
drinkmytears

Where should you stand to throw things onstage? It looks like there is a speaker slightly to the right?

• 2 weeks later...
GagaLogic

I have a question about the GA ticket that comes with the Government Hooker package. I realize that only the person who purchased the package can use the package elements, such as getting the merch and the early entry. But can anyone use the GA ticket that comes with the package to get into the show? The ticket does not have a name on it or anything, so I'm wondering if anyone can use that ticket to either be in regular GA or the Monster Pit with this ticket? Thanks to anyone who has any info about this!

I guess an easier question would be: if you bought Gov't Hooker but used your ticket to be in the Monster Pit instead, did they still ask for your ID when they scanned your ticket or not?

ARTPOP Gypsy

I have a question about the GA ticket that comes with the Government Hooker package. I realize that only the person who purchased the package can use the package elements, such as getting the merch and the early entry. But can anyone use the GA ticket that comes with the package to get into the show? The ticket does not have a name on it or anything, so I'm wondering if anyone can use that ticket to either be in regular GA or the Monster Pit with this ticket? Thanks to anyone who has any info about this!

I guess an easier question would be: if you bought Gov't Hooker but used your ticket to be in the Monster Pit instead, did they still ask for your ID when they scanned your ticket or not?

I think they only check your ID when you pick up your merchandise or if you're using it for the early entry. If you're using it for the regular GA/Pit line I don't think they'll check any ID.

Question...I'm attending the San Jose, CA date...how early am I allowed to line up for pit entrance? How early did some of you line up? Is security even there at an early hour say 3am or so? Do you think I'd be given a citation for "tress passing" on grounds?

Sam Griffin

Question...I'm attending the San Jose, CA date...how early am I allowed to line up for pit entrance? How early did some of you line up? Is security even there at an early hour say 3am or so? Do you think I'd be given a citation for "tress passing" on grounds?

i got to the first london show at 7:30, and about 300 odd people were there already, and tonnes of security haha. hope this helps :P

YCHofficial

well for the september 17 Amsterdam show,, me and the keyholder arrived 5 days before the show :'D

well for the september 17 Amsterdam show,, me and the keyholder arrived 5 days before the show :'D

I'm its different in America, but was there already a sign that said pit line up or something. What time did reps come out and give you bracelets for the pit?

YCHofficial

I'm its different in America, but was there already a sign that said pit line up or something. What time did reps come out and give you bracelets for the pit?

Pit bracelets were given after we got our tickets scanned and we were inside the venue . so lets say about and hour (maybe hour and a half) or so before gaga went on stage

Archived