Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

MonsterPug

Damn. There’s sections that haven’t even sold one ticket.  I think they’ll do anything to make it look so full. I wish I could go to this show. There won’t be a lot of traffic and I can tell it’s gonna be a special show. 

33 minutes ago, MonsterPug said:

Damn. There’s sections that haven’t even sold one ticket.  I think they’ll do anything to make it look so full. I wish I could go to this show. There won’t be a lot of traffic and I can tell it’s gonna be a special show. 

Theyre starting to sell really fast like the Dallas one did once it started nearing the daye, the floor section I’m in was almost empty when I bought the tickets a week ago and a few days later almost the entire section is sold. It’s really weird though because if you look at the tickets on the map it alternates between entire rows sold and entire rows not sold. It definitely looks like they had been reserved or added recently

Roronoa Zoro

Come on, republican-texanian monsters. You need to sold out this show, it will be a mess (and a shame) if we ended up being the only non-sold out show on the tour. 

Edited by Roronoa Zoro

EdgeofTeeth

The way I'd be going to this if I still lived in Texas :giveup: A lot of my friends who went to the Dallas show have decided to go to this one too, I'm so jealous.

1 minute ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

The way I'd be going to this if I still lived in Texas :giveup: A lot of my friends who went to the Dallas show have decided to go to this one too, I'm so jealous.

Every Houston monster should buy a ticket again even if they went to Dallas, not everyone has a chance to see Gaga twice and who knows when she will do a pop tour again, just sayin :laughga:

• Like 1

gagaisitalian

I think they officially closed a bunch of the 400s sections. I don't think Live Nation would give away 100s of bad tickets for free, and if they are, then where are those contests/giveaways?

6-8 sections of at the top went from being completely available, to only every other row available to absolutely no tickets in the span of a week. Fishy tactics.

Anyways, I can't wait! Going to be a weird atmosphere since it undersold so much, but what can we do.

gagajandro25
10 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

I think they officially closed a bunch of the 400s sections. I don't think Live Nation would give away 100s of bad tickets for free, and if they are, then where are those contests/giveaways?

6-8 sections of at the top went from being completely available, to only every other row available to absolutely no tickets in the span of a week. Fishy tactics.

Anyways, I can't wait! Going to be a weird atmosphere since it undersold so much, but what can we do.

I’m wondering how many seats are genuinely selling, and how many are not? I’m just nervous because I don’t want to go and it’s half empty. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

42 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Sometimes tickets are sold to companies for their employees, I really doubt they just closed half of that section since it would look really empty and I think that's what they're trying to avoid 

Edit: the stage layout has finally been updated on ticketmaster, better late than never I guess

Edited by zerojk

BStone8791

Has anyone else with LMZ EE discussed more about an ideal time to maybe get out and line up? Or get a group together..Me and My bf will be there...I am a type 1 diabetic and plan on being there early was also just curious I know most are very friendly if we are there super early if like midday a few hours before we'd be able to head back to the car to eat/take meds before entry/and change and still have our spot back in line or if I should just be ready to go as soon as we line up