Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

When she was walking to the B stage during Free Woman I was standing in right behind the rope and blew her a kiss, and she looked at me and gave me one back :messga: 

One of the best nights of my life 

:Looks like I at least got a shot of my wave! Ahhh52-AFEBA7-E04-D-4-C9-D-8-CF4-84-E56-A94-

Edited by Cersei Lannister
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 8

Roronoa Zoro

Ok. WT* WAS THAT??? It was beyond words, her energy was outstanding. I danced so much and I loved when she sang ANGEL DOWN. The fires literally burnt my face. Besides I was in the last row of floor L and she was like 1 inch away before taking the stairs to Stage B, I collapsed when that happened. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

I absolutely loved the show, hey energy was amazing!. I’m upset that I was unable to enjoy the slower parts, like TEOG and where she talked about Sonja because the guy next to me kept making disrespectful comments and just threw the vibes off the entire segment :selena:

Edited by gabeoz
  • Sad 2

tylertremallose
6 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

I am going to be in section K I’m so excited :enigma: have fun EVERYBODY

i was in K too 

• YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, gabeoz said:

the guy next to me kept making disrespectful comments and just threw the vibes off the entire segment :selena:

What did he say? 

Phantomhive
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

For god's sake somebody answer me. Was it sold out or not? 

Not sure how reliable it is but LGN says it was sold out https://ladygaganow.net/news/2022-gaga-chromaticaball-houston/

I've been checking this thread every hour since the show ended cause i've yet to see a tweet saying it sold out so i feared it might not have. Hopefully it really did :messga:

In I fly on wings of winter.
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, gabeoz said:

I absolutely loved the show, hey energy was amazing!. I’m upset that I was unable to enjoy the slower parts, like TEOG and where she talked about Sonja because the guy next to me kept making disrespectful comments and just threw the vibes off the entire segment :selena:

You should've say something like, CAN U SHUT UP? or something :bradley:

Sorry that happened to you

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jollibee
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

They curtained few sections in the upper most level seats beside the stage. But definitely, they will report the show as sold out. I'd expect 32-33k

Edited by Jollibee
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You should've say something like, CAN U SHUT UP? or something :bradley:

Sorry that happened to you

I was just so busy trying to focus her and then I also had to really pee :enigma: I got a rly good position next to the b stage during that part of the concert so I’m not gonna let it ruin it for me and I’ll just watch my videos back later :party:

• Love 1

5 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

I was at the show. There were some sections at the very top that were closed off, probably because they didn’t sell enough tickets. But they will more than likely report the show as sold out by just lowering the “max capacity” number. Maybe this show will have the smallest attendance out of the whole tour…

But either way, it was INCREDIBLE. Her voice sounded strong and she gave so much energy. She also got a little emotional at the piano. I loved everything so much.

Edited by Tony31511
  • Love 1