šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

Remember when people said that she couldn't go to latin america cause she could not do many shows because of herĀ fibromyalgia? How many dates were added since they first announced it?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Two? I thought homegirl was just going to the DC one?

I believe our venerable mod is also going to the LA show.Ā 

She/Her/Hers

erfaan
Just now, thatfoxyfeeling said:

The two Japan datesĀ announcement was so random, just pray we get a social media post announcing Australia dates. I get her health is number one priority but itā€™s long overdue she comes to visit.Ā 

I really do think there are Aus dates (since that Livenation email went around saying Gaga was an act they're bringing post COVID) but they're just waiting on announcing them but I'm also being extremely optimistic ugh

Ā 

Ā 

COOOK
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I believe our venerable mod is also going to the LA show.Ā 

good 4 ha

Music Video GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

KillerMonster

Iā€™m really debating on Houston, but Iā€™m kinda afraid Iā€™ll catch Covid being around thousands of people. I feel itā€™s too soon?Ā :enigma:

Donā€™t play with me, it just hurts me.

BradleyCooper

Already have tickets to Boston but since I live in Florida Iā€™m so tempted to get a Miami ticket too šŸ˜© my bank account is going to hate me

NichuuB

if there was one announced in my country i would even open an OF or prostitute myself just so i could go:kiss:

Ā 

Property of @Whale

James Gibson
5 minutes ago, Igor said:

Remember when people said that she couldn't go to latin america cause she could not do many shows because of herĀ fibromyalgia? How many dates were added since they first announced it?

Well Rock in Rio creator said her team denied the invitation cause they have no plans of Latin America at all atm. I guess afraid of it floppin since many countries here are in recession but still.

Other brazillian insider said she won't come here at all in 2022 but producers are trying for 2023 but nothing came out of it yet.

She's touring exactly on Rock in Rio period and could just do a one-off show with paid expenses! It's really annoying tbh.

James Gibson
19 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Thatā€™s where the chocolate bar is fromĀ :ally:Ā lots of artists perform there, itā€™s pretty much in the middle of the stateĀ and will probably bring in people from both the Philly and Pittsburgh area.Ā 

So it wont be the Arnhem date of the US šŸ™

tylertremallose
37 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Now what the heck do I do with my Dallas tickets since she'll be in my city...

same. im gonna try and get a refund or whatever to get houston lol

DoremonLove

Im so borke i can't even afford if she comes to my continent she has to come to my country so i can go see her. So unfair:bradley:

How can anoyone not love gaga

G U C C I

Are Gaga and Bobby just getting drunk and throwing darts at a map? the first half sort of makes sense but after Boston, she really just starts zigzagging and the dates between the shows are not that big given the locations.Ā 

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Well Rock in Rio creator said her team denied the invitation cause they have no plans of Latin America at all atm. I guess afraid of it floppin since many countries here are in recession but still.

Other brazillian insider said she won't come here at all in 2022 but producers are trying for 2023 but nothing came out of it yet.

She's touring exactly on Rock in Rio period and could just do a one-off show with paid expenses! It's really annoying tbh.

and yet both lollapalooza and Primavera sound festival (and rock in rio as well) proved themselves to be really successfullĀ 

Property of @Whale

Levine

Still not Italy.

We made Stupid Love, ROM, 911 and now HMH hits and she's still avoiding us. Unbelievable

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

Archived