💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

NT78

Ugh, I was excited that the LA show was scheduled to be the last. The farewell shows are always so good. Oh well. Definitely NOT going to Miami. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

omg I appreciate that! :hug: but I'm not sure I can exactly tell my family that I'm off with someone I met on the internet to see lady gaga :air:

I hope you have fun, tell us how it goes and make sure grandma dances to every song, I want to see splits, dips and kicks. full choreography. :samanthac:

I flew to Vegas to go to a concert with people I met from the internet. Now I'm going to DC with someone. I just remind my husband that I met him on the internet.

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Nah, she's just DEEPLY in denial :ladyhaha:

Which reminds me, @SamanthaC I think I forgot to tell you but I told my grandma about your husband being an Emmy winning weatherman and she was like "she's married? You don't think her husband will mind you being alone with her? Don't you run off with some woman and get into trouble now" :sharon:

I wouldn't drop you in a ditch :diane: what the point of having all these alligators around if we're not using them? :diane:

Speaking of that, he's submitted for 2 more and we find out Thursday if he got nominated. 

she/her/hers

tylertremallose
26 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Yoooo I’ll take one of those VIP’s!

Ticketmaster doesn’t give me the option to resell or transfer :/ 

tylertremallose
53 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

Anybody wanna buy my VIP Monster Pit DC tickets off of me so I can go to Hershey since it's closer to me :bradley:

How are you selling it? It won’t let me on Ticketmaster 

tylertremallose

Does anyone know if I buy for Houston if they will let me get a refund for Dallas? 

Pandauralife
Just now, tylertremallose said:

How are you selling it? It won’t let me on Ticketmaster 

I was just kidding lol. If I knew how to, I might actually consider it since I already live in PA and it would save me 2 hours of driving. It would be a lot more convenient if I could just trade haha

tylertremallose
5 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

I was just kidding lol. If I knew how to, I might actually consider it since I already live in PA and it would save me 2 hours of driving. It would be a lot more convenient if I could just trade haha

I’m annoyed cuz the venue in Houston is 45 min from me and would save me a hotel and a 4 hour drive!!

i don’t have the option to sell or even transfer 

I’m wondering if I should take the risk and buy Houston tickets and then request a refund for the Dallas show??

jeremiahsaint1000

how is there no brazil date they have been waiting so long for her and it would sell out so fast

kaojen

Sooooo excited! 
going to have to get Miami tickets! Since I live in Florida I’m happy she’ll be here! Haven’t seen her since 2020 for Super Saturday Enigma! 

Got Chicago originally because she wasn’t going to be here and now I get to see Chromatica Ball twice! 😭 I’m so grateful 😭 

LaLa
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

I’m wondering if I should take the risk and buy Houston tickets and then request a refund for the Dallas show??

I'm 99.9% refunds will not be available. They were only an option for covid-related cancellations. Your only choice is to sell them I think... If you can't see how on the ticketmaster site, try emailing them

StrawberryBlond

I feel so vindicated now because my idea that some states (including Pennsylvania and Florida) got snubbed was shot down recently. Lack of dates and notable gaps between dates? Classic sign there's more to come. It looks like there may be developments further down the line but there's so much red tape now in a post-Covid world that they can't all be announced at once. Sucks for people who committed to dates miles away when they now have a home gig but it's just the nature of touring finalisations. I'm past the point of thinking she'll go to Oceania or even do more Asian dates but a few more European ones and some bone thrown at Latin America would be about as far as would be realistic at this point.

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I'm 99.9% refunds will not be available. They were only an option for covid-related cancellations. Your only choice is to sell them I think... If you can't see how on the ticketmaster site, try emailing them

No one’s responded :/ 

PartySick
18 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

No one’s responded :/ 

Aren't Ticketmaster tickets only refundable if you pay for some kind of "cancellation insurance"? I remember an option to cancel my tickets being available to refund my tickets but only if I paid the fee for it.

💚

tylertremallose
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Aren't Ticketmaster tickets only refundable if you pay for some kind of "cancellation insurance"? I remember an option to cancel my tickets being available to refund my tickets but only if I paid the fee for it.

To a point. Their “insurance” doesn’t work if you just don’t wanna go to that city anymore. There has to be a good reason such as your car breaking down, sickness etc 

and you have to file an insurance claim with the proof 

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

Archived