💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

PartySick
10 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I'd love to but I don't have money :fatcat: I saw the tickets and they're like $160 each

Damn :bradley:

I would have invited to take you if I hadn't already told my grandma she's going :bradley:

🖤

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

F*CK now im thinking about buying a ticket to Hershey :selena:

I'm already doing to DC, both are about 2.5 hours from me. A drastic improvement from the 6+ hours I was gonna travel to NYC for the original dates 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

artdoll
Just now, PartySick said:

Damn :bradley:

I would have invited to take you if I hadn't already told my grandma she's going :bradley:

omg I appreciate that! :hug: but I'm not sure I can exactly tell my family that I'm off with someone I met on the internet to see lady gaga :air:

I hope you have fun, tell us how it goes and make sure grandma dances to every song, I want to see splits, dips and kicks. full choreography. :samanthac:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

PartySick
Just now, artdoll said:

omg I appreciate that! :hug: but I'm not sure I can exactly tell my family that I'm off with someone I met on the internet to see lady gaga :air:

Fair :ladyhaha:

My grandma is giving me the same stuff about Samantha and Chica :ladyhaha: talking about some "don't come back with babies". Ma'am, you are in denial :rip:

1 minute ago, artdoll said:

I hope you have fun, tell us how it goes and make sure grandma dances to every song, I want to see splits, dips and kicks. full choreography. :samanthac:

Moonwalks too, etc etc :billie:

🖤

NichuuB
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

talking about some "don't come back with babies". Ma'am, you are in denial :rip:

she's telling you to not kidnap any child i guess

Property of @Whale

PartySick
Just now, NicoB said:

she's telling you to not kidnap any child i guess

No risk of that either :triggered:

What's the opposite of kidnap? :partysick:

🖤

artdoll
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Fair :ladyhaha:

My grandma is giving me the same stuff about Samantha and Chica :ladyhaha: talking about some "don't come back with babies". Ma'am, you are in denial :rip:

Moonwalks too, etc etc :billie:

:air: she might've read one of my the new gaga times articles, word spreads fast around these parts :gum:

I'll live vicariously through your experience though! the thought of being the creator of the revolution intended to overthrow ggd and it's mods whilst being stuck in a car for 10 hours with 2 of them is like:

Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

how do i know you won't drop me off in some ditch :derpga:

PartySick
4 minutes ago, artdoll said:

:air: she might've read one of my the new gaga times articles, word spreads fast around these parts :gum:

I'll live vicariously through your experience though! the thought of being the creator of the revolution intended to overthrow ggd and it's mods whilst being stuck in a car for 10 hours with 2 of them is like:

Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

how do i know you won't drop me off in some ditch :derpga:

Nah, she's just DEEPLY in denial :ladyhaha:

Which reminds me, @SamanthaC I think I forgot to tell you but I told my grandma about your husband being an Emmy winning weatherman and she was like "she's married? You don't think her husband will mind you being alone with her? Don't you run off with some woman and get into trouble now" :sharon:

I wouldn't drop you in a ditch :diane: what the point of having all these alligators around if we're not using them? :diane:

🖤

artdoll
Just now, PartySick said:

Which reminds me, @SamanthaC I think I forgot to tell you but I told my grandma about your husband being an Emmy winning weatherman and she was like "she's married? You don't think her husband will mind you being alone with her? Don't you run off with some woman and get into trouble now" :sharon:

:rip: omg  - just say you have a crush on gaga :ohwell:

I wouldn't drop you in a ditch :diane: what the point of having all these alligators around if we're not using them? :diane:

:cryga: I knew there was a catch - ME! I'm the catch... for the gators 

NichuuB
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No risk of that either :triggered:

What's the opposite of kidnap? :partysick:

Grannyawake?

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's most probable you steal Samantha's husband actually

Property of @Whale

PartySick
Just now, NicoB said:

Grannyawake?

Seems legit :oprah:

2 minutes ago, artdoll said:

:rip: omg  - just say you have a crush on gaga :ohwell:

If there was any woman for me, it's Gaga :whitney: or Sigourney Weaver, I'm not sorry. She's hot too :whitney:

2 minutes ago, artdoll said:

:cryga: I knew there was a catch - ME! I'm the catch... for the gators 

Future footage of us in Miami :billie:

1 minute ago, NicoB said:

It's most probable you steal Samantha's brother in law* actually

Fixed :glamourpuss:

🖤

artdoll

Future footage of us in Miami :billie:

this explains why @SamanthaC keeps rubbing her hands and snickering to herself in the dark corners of ggd :messga:

PartySick
6 minutes ago, artdoll said:

this explains why @SamanthaC keeps rubbing her hands and snickering to herself in the dark corners of ggd :messga:

The revolution's days are numbered :creepflop:

🖤

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

Archived