Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 11:31 AM, erfaan said:

Like HOW has she not added an Australian date. It genuinely baffles me. She hasn't been here since 2014 and knows so many of us have travelled to Vegas to see her :giveup:

Imagine not going to Down Under even after ASIB spent 11 weeks at #1 in Australia and 16 weeks at #1 in New Zealand (breaking Ed Sheeran's Divide record there). Also, Chromatica was also #1 in both countries and it's in Australia that Hold My Hand has its highest peak on official charts so far (#36).

Her team clearly doesn't know where her demand is :awkney:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, KillerMonster said:

I’m really debating on Houston, but I’m kinda afraid I’ll catch Covid being around thousands of people. I feel it’s too soon? :enigma:

Then don't go and miss your chance to see her best show to date, Covid is too 2020 :whitney:

Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 11:39 AM, Franch Toast said:

I believe our venerable mod is also going to the LA show. 

Coldplay: Booked 4 shows in Sao Paulo alone

Gaga: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR7Y-qPeKW_KLYbI1ZBL3

Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 11:52 AM, Levine said:

Still not Italy.

We made Stupid Love, ROM, 911 and now HMH hits and she's still avoiding us. Unbelievable

Even Madonna fans are wondering why she's avoiding Italy. She would easily sell out two nights at the San Siro stadium. :yennefer:

Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 12:42 PM, Levine said:

I get it, but it's a sort of principle to me. You always say that you're italian, we eat every song that you put out and yet you snub us? She could easly sold out the biggest stadium here (even twice, I dare to say), so I don't know why they're doing this.

If she doesn't go to Italy with this tour you Italians must sign a petition to forbid her to say she is Italian. :billie:

Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 12:50 PM, TEANUS said:

Yeahhhh truly not understanding how we got a Netherlands date but not anything for Italy :bradley:

I'm sure they booked this show in Netherlands as a backup date for those who couldn't get tickets for the shows in France, UK and Germany, as well as attracting audience from Belgium and Denmark, but it backfired :bear:

They should have booked another date in Germany, France and UK (as all shows in those countries are already sold out).

Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 2:55 PM, itsdominik said:

If her health allows it, they should make it a 30 date tour and add 

2 dates in Brazil

1 date in Mexico 

1 date in Argentina

1 date in Singapore

1 date in Thailand

3 dates in AUS 

1 date in NZ 

Even though Milan and Barcelona deserve dates too, I doubt she‘d go back to Europe after September for stadium shows as it’ll be autumn and the weather can be too cold then already

Indonesia deserves a date after she canceled that BTWB show due to threats from extremist groups, the show was already sold out (50k tickets sold). Italy and Spain also deserves a show or two.

Morphine Prince
13 hours ago, Bat said:

Im honestly shocked by the prices she's charging in the USA and Japan, honestly this is getting out of hand. I get that she's an icon and will charge more than 10 years ago but $500-$800 for a pit ticket is just ridiculous and uncalled for.

I pity all the NA monsters who have to spend that much.

It honestly bothers me how it seems like some people here are just like “Go to two shows” or “you should be grateful”

….. not everyone is willing to spend money twice ($200-$300 each) for a decent seat. 

Gasoline prices are skyrocketing, inflation is literally making it to the point some places are unlivable. 

Like no, I WILL complain about being inconvenienced or tickets being super expensive. 

It is unreasonable to charge this much or to announce random dates when fans have spent hundreds to attend a show during a period of high inflation and not to mention a pandemic. 

Adelita
On 5/16/2022 at 4:37 PM, hpmcmill said:

Hershey only holds 15,000 - quite small compared to the others I think!

30k*

Adelita
15 hours ago, Crescent Bloom said:

I guess gone are the days of $80 - $120 pit tickets ;-/

I honestly hate stadium tours for this exact reason. 

She's Gaga, not Dua Lipa, get used to it because the girl will only be playing stadium shows from now on (due to health conditions too).

Adelita
13 hours ago, Bat said:

Im honestly shocked by the prices she's charging in the USA and Japan, honestly this is getting out of hand. I get that she's an icon and will charge more than 10 years ago but $500-$800 for a pit ticket is just ridiculous and uncalled for.

I pity all the NA monsters who have to spend that much.

She's not pointing a gun at anyone to buy tickets to see her show :jase:

Adelita
13 hours ago, gagaforgaga2010 said:

These prices. Wtf? I have never paid more than 250 for a VIP Little Monsters package. This show better be 4 hours long. 

We're not in 2011 anymore

1 hour ago, Adelita said:

She's not pointing a gun at anyone to buy tickets to see her show :jase:

I get that she's not forcing anyone, and thankfully her ticket prices in Europe are much more reasonable and in some countries there's even social laws in place that prohibit such exorbitant pricing. Im grateful to no be living in NA but I pity those who are. In some cases it might even be cheaper to fly to Europe and buy a GC EE ticket here in euro's. 

hpmcmill

Hershey Rear Field GA was super affordable in the Citi presale. $85.85 was my total AFTER fees. On the field! GA! I don’t remember the last time I’ve paid so little for a Gaga show. Maybe Roseland Ballroom. 

Archived