MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

Ron DeSantis indicates running for president

Featured Posts

• Jenina changed the title to Ron DeSantis indicates running for president
Ororo Munroe

is this the same guy who approved this disgusting “don’t say gay” bill?

✨ live, laugh, love! ✨
  • Like 2
Leoj305
8 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Yup

• Thanks 1
EdgeofTeeth

here we go :rip: not ready to be consistently angry and disgusted for a whole new election cycle

• Like 1
Fanta

This just all feels so stupid, silly and absurd. Even though they never were, I wish politics were something respectable that people can trust so roaches like this guy never got a headline in their entire existence. People's lives are always at stake when it comes to politics, and this is the kind of bulls!t people have to deal with. Just embarrassing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
ItsCaseyPaul

As a Floridian, I will say that Desantis is Trump 2.0. In fact, I'm scared of him more. Desantis is just as manipulative and disgusting as Trump, but he's more "charming" and has a better vocabulary.

In my opinion, if he is elected in 2024, many LGBTQIA+ rights WILL be revoked and we are in danger. 

• Thanks 1
PartySick
6 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

As a Floridian, I will say that Desantis is Trump 2.0. In fact, I'm scared of him more. Desantis is just as manipulative and disgusting as Trump, but he's more "charming" and has a better vocabulary.

In my opinion, if he is elected in 2024, many LGBTQIA+ rights WILL be revoked and we are in danger. 

Yeah, he's good at dressing stuff up to make it more passable for our less than intelligent neighbors.

"It's not about not teaching black history, we just don't want white students to feel uncomfortable"

"It's not about banning LGBT topics from schools, it's about parental rights to have a say in their kids' education"

I knew he was an evil, worthless, gutless POS but the day I stopped hating him and started being absolutely disgusted by him is when he pulled this crap:

927955810043ea76aebb1aeeffdce10d

While signing something called the "Stop Woke Bill"

And all at once, you're all I want 💚
  • Like 1
skaxboy
39 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Yes, that moron. It’s also the same guy who repealed Disney’s private district because they were softly critical of said bill. Yet little did Ronnie know I’m doing so, he is screwing over the residents of area since they will be contributing for roads and repairs and such.

This man is short tempered and should not hold any power. He will punish people and companies for not adhering to his nonsensical views.  

Small man, short temper. I don’t think he is well under pressure  

• Like 2
Neroneau

Inb4 USA will split into several countries and they will speak of the great times when the land used to be United 

• Thanks 2
Togekiss
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Which is, of course, essentially him just campaigning from his current office.

bring on that pecan pie
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
PrincessGUY

I’m so tired of this country someone adopt me please

• Thanks 1