• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucas

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• PartySick

• bionic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What kind of negative IQ do you need to have to put your thumb on the slice side and not on the whole cucumber side and to hold it pointing towards you  I've never seen that in my whole life lmao

Kris realizing that the talent will never be there but luck and diabolick tricks

What kind of negative IQ do you need to have to put your thumb on the slice side and not on the whole cucumber side and to hold it pointing towards you :laughga: I've never seen that in my whole life lmao

• LMAO 19
  • Thanks 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

That’s actually so sad. Im keeping her in my prayers and I hope things turn out well in her life if ever the world is burning and she has to survive on her own :ohno: Stay strong Kendall

• LMAO 9
Rahrahbitchson

Kris realizing that the talent will never be there but luck and diabolick tricks

Screenshot-20220513-091322-Chrome.jpg

You must not know 'bout me, i can have another you by tomorrow, so don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're IRREPLACEABLE 💋
  • LMAO 15
bionic

Kris and Caitlyn failed as parents. Kendall should ask her sister Kalorie for some advice, she's a woman of the earth.

buy bionic
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Without a doubt she have never making her own food, but then again, most Gen Z doesn't, right? :oops:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ paradise lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

this is HUGELY embarrassing for kris and caitlyn, you never even taught your children how to cook? :triggered:

are they even toilet trained? :triggered:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2