Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna/GaGa 2012 rivalry declared a "miss"

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

It terms of what media would've wanted from it, it was a miss. The media would've wanted a claws out b---h fight between the two filled with scandal , shade and outrageous insults. What they got was Madonna continually talking about Gaga and no response from Gaga. Not the explosive shoking fight they wanted.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was certainly a miss, an uncalled for one.

And just flat out basic tbh :tea:

It terms of what media would've wanted from it, it was a miss. The media would've wanted a claws out b---h fight between the two filled with scandal , shade and outrageous insults. What they got was Madonna continually talking about Gaga and no response from Gaga. Not the explosive shoking fight they wanted.

Sexy burn :tea:

Kermit the frog

It was more like Madonna stanning hardcore for Gaga and mentioning her name on every occasion and Gaga remaining unbothered.

Gaga remained unbothered and drinking truth tea while madge goes on and on in mdne tour... so I'm not surprise

Gaga handled it so beautifully. She's so mature and confident. I love that she didn't really respond to Madonna.

Yes yes.

That quote from Gaga was about Madonna? I thought she was explaining why she didn't want to sing The Queen. :sweat:

I think it was few months back, during the BTWB in Oceania I think. She was talking to her fans on the piano, and she mentioned that people were trying to drag her down, and she was telling to her fans she doesn't want to be their queen, she just wants to be their friend.

I think. I'm pretty sure she had the ginger wig, then.

3 points in and ready for more

Spill that tea like you've got a shaking disorder :tea:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

toanythingtaboo

It wasn't really a rivalry, it was Madonna flogging a dead horse repeatedly for headlines because nobody cared about anything else she did this year.

Gaga did the smart thing of saying just enough that fans/Madonna knew she was addressing the situation, but never gave the media a soundbite to run with.

I wonder how much both M and Gaga were in on it if at all? :laughga:

Regardless, I believe Gaga has much to be proud of with how she carried herself tgrough it all. She comes off as the more mature one with a no nonsense attitude tbh. :gaga:

Neither of them are really going to go at it, that's not the type of artists they are.

But Gaga's classier

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Jenniferella

The fact that some people still don't understand the "reductive" comment :toofunny:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived