Who do you believe - Johnny or Amber?

SharkmanthaC

Who do you believe?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny or Amber?

Featured Posts

HardlyaSaint
38 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This is where you lost me. Johnny lost his entire career and was publicly humiliated, not to mention the factual abuse Johnny DID go through.

THIS. 

Johnny got kicked from multiple projects including Fantastic Beasts meanwhile WBs is keeping Amber in Aquaman 2. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This is where you lost me. Johnny lost his entire career and was publicly humiliated, not to mention the factual abuse Johnny DID go through.

Johnny lost his career by being messed up on set 24/7. He literally had to wear an e piece for people to tell him his lines. 

It's all in the court documents. 

HardlyaSaint
Just now, DpHitch1992 said:

Johnny lost his career by being messed up on set 24/7. He literally had to wear an e piece for people to tell him his lines. 

If I had to go home to that, I’d show up to work intoxicated, too. 

FinnishGypsy

Both. The evidence, in concert with the expert testimony, clearly demonstrates it was mutually abusive. Thus, neither is “in the right,” and neither deserves any kind of sympathy campaign; both lack basic self-control and would’ve been behind bars for IPV if they weren’t famous. Both individuals are absolutely entitled POS who are insanely toxic for one another, as they emphasize one other’s mutual narcissism, sense of grandiose importance and complete lack of empathy. It doesn’t work when both people only love themselves. 

ProfessionalClown
39 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

“It’s all in the court documents” which? The UK ones that were majorly biased and even the system here in the US don’t agree with?

if I had to deal with Amber I’d be showing up messed up 24/7 on set too. She ruined him. He is the victim. Period. 

PartySick
5 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Seeing how the first time Amber damaged the image of Deep I 100% believe this kind of cases should be public always :triggered:. If this hadn't been public we wouldn't have known all the **** (literally and figuratively) she did that was damaged to her case.

Although women are still taken advantage in almost all life aspects, they do have a bigger weight when denouncing a abuse if a case even exists. Like she herself said, they won't believe him because he's a man, it's a clear example of her abusing the system and society. So no, this shouldn't be private.

Well, that's what I mean though. Her first accusations (whatever they were, I'm not following this case) should have been between her and law enforcement. Then Depp's defamation case should have been similar.

There's no reason anyone other than themselves and the people affected need to know about their relationship drama, who pooped in whose bed, and how they generally abused each other :rip:

Maybe that's just how I like to do things though. I'm extremely private unless anonymity is guaranteed and I think it's awkward knowing the extent of what goes on behind closed doors in others' lives.

🖤

Lukasson
9 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

And? Are u sayin' I'm like Donald Trump?! wtf! What about that phrase?  I heard the girl say exactly that.

Of course you heard that. You heard it once. 

Lukasson
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Well, that's what I mean though. Her first accusations (whatever they were, I'm not following this case) should have been between her and law enforcement. Then Depp's defamation case should have been similar.

There's no reason anyone other than themselves and the people affected need to know about their relationship drama, who pooped in whose bed, and how they generally abused each other :rip:

Maybe that's just how I like to do things though. I'm extremely private unless anonymity is guaranteed and I think it's awkward knowing the extent of what goes on behind closed doors in others' lives.

Absolutely. And people taking sides and judging them is just wrong and annoying. 
That‘s what court procedures are for, where professionals take care of it.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Lukasson said:

Of course you heard that. You heard it once. 

Ok, Donald. :glamourpuss:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

I agree. I think it's horrible how public all this is. All those private details etc. :toofunny:

But Amber was the one who wanted all this to be public. I listened to that 1 hour phone call that they recorded and she clearly wanted this :fail:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Nathan

I wasn’t in the relationship, I should have no opinion..

however, YouTube’s algorithm is hell bent on me watching about an hour a day of this mess.

While before this I didn’t like either of them, and I don’t want to share my opinion…   I will just say that her ‘performance’ over the last few days has been embarrassing to watch. She isn’t a good actress.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Debithius

People saying both, if it was reversed it wouldn't be both now would it :river:

TheSlash

I think both did their fair share of sh!t, but after all the blind bashing towards Johnny à la "He's the man, so he HAS to be guilty by default" it's honestly nice to see that the public catches up on the fact that women can also be toxic and assaulting.

Also, the way Amber turned Johnny's career almost into a complete car crash, she deserves everything that's coming to her now :madge:

Ew, David!

Ivy

I don't fully believe either of them, but I think Amber must have some severe mental illness which is causing her to make a lot of stories and lies

Basically I think Amber is more of a manipulator, maybe even pathological liar, but Johnny is not totally innocent and maybe becomes v mean when he is using drugs

I was ignoring the whole thing but the last few days I'm reading more and watching clips of the trial :gum:

Helxig

Neither of them are totally innocent obviously. But Amber seems like a total psycho and bar FAR the worst of the two

I don't 'support' either of them. Why does everything have to be so black and white these days? Innocent or guilty, absolutely evil or a perfect angel.. there's a lot of middle ground between those things

Also why tf is this being broadcast like some kind of sick entertainment for the masses? So strange to me. It's a court case not reality TV

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived