Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pete Davidson is the new face of H&M

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

H&M announced that Pete Davidson is the face of its new menswear campaign that emphasizes the powerful connection between clothes and the confidence it gives men when taking on everyday life. 

Pete Davidson: “Collaborating on this campaign was a great experience. We had a lot of fun creating the photos and content. The clothes are comfortable and feel great to wear which is what I love about H&M.”

Global Business Unit Director for Menswear at H&M: “We are thrilled that Pete Davidson is the face of our bold new campaign. Pete encapsulates everything H&M loves about the new menswear mood, with his self-confidence and play with personal style. He is so relatable, inspiring guys around the world to create the moment with their look themselves.” 

source
cq5dam.web.976.603.jpeg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

that emphasizes the powerful connection between clothes and the confidence it gives men when taking on everyday life. 

Sounds like a nice way of saying that he looks average :billie:

Ew, David!

RAMROD

Good for him. His agent really like him tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This dude just goes from rship to rship with famous women to get brand deals and clout. Good for u

bionic

Call me RuPaul because I don’t want to see any more H&M

buy bionic

Roronoa

H&M clothes look terrible on everybody, how are they still running? 

Am I missing something here? I’m genuinely curious. :oprah:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

H&M clothes look terrible on everybody, how are they still running? 

Am I missing something here? I’m genuinely curious. :oprah:

h&m gown was one of the best at the Met Gala

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Roronoa
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I did not know they made high end stuff. :partysick:

Neroneau
20 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I’m sure H&M tried their best for this gala but the high street stuff is vulgar af. I used to be a fan tho 

and Pete, ok :icega:

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

I did not know they made high end stuff. :partysick:

Princess Victoria of Sweden often wears H&M
 1465141655-victoria-de-suecia-6.jpg?fill=980:2298&resize=768:*&keepGifs=1princess-victoria-wearing-hm-z.jpgd48f76a9a3ae4bb7a6b45c0c538535da.jpg700c2f89945a9ee2cfd2a8024e802f76.jpgcrown-princess-victoria-in-hm-green-tulle-dress-3.jpgCrown-Princess-Victoria-HM.jpgea0458cfb0b9a2f269108eb865839ff7.jpg

Teletubby
Just now, Neroneau said:

I’m sure H&M tried their best for this gala but the high street stuff is vulgar af. :icega:

vulgar?
do you mean this first photo? this was Louis Vuitton at the Met.
FR58ICqXwAAR11o?format=jpg&name=360x360

this was H&M:

Neroneau
22 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

vulgar?
do you mean this first photo? this was Louis Vuitton at the Met.
FR58ICqXwAAR11o?format=jpg&name=360x360

this was H&M:

Yess I knew which photo we were referring to; and by vulgar i say that cuz I really don’t like high street H&M anymore and I didn’t refer to this dress tho, which is very nice and did make LV run for its money. And H&M stuck to the theme this year and ate it 

Archived