Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Republican addresses gay video leak


ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

This just makes me believe the cocaine orgies are true lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fanta

It's giving very strong 'no homo bro (cousin here I guess)' rancidity.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ceres

You don’t get to see anything worthwhile and he makes noises that scream “I never had actual s*x” 

✧ ✧ ✧
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson

Where is the video?

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson

I've already saw the video, what kind of demonic possession is that?:oprah:

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, Gatlyn said:

The video is... :triggered: my straight friends never "joke" around like that :ladyhaha:

I've had a straight friend put his in my ear before as a "joke" (I actually got quite upset about it :huntyga:) so I can lowkey believe his story.

Still a POS though :gayhat:

 

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

BUtterfield 8

Tbh the video is giving frat boy energy nothing gay lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regina George

Imagine how miserable he is to feel such a hate towards himself and people who share his sexuality and go against everything. Sad world we live in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

FFXSoul91

He somehow made being naked with a buttplug in while humping another man seem very homophobic. Props to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...