💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Lumiere

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

good tips on any pre lore watching, i havent seen what if? so ill check that out before we go see it hopefully this weekend

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LG2008
6 hours ago, Mr Oak said:

(So, did the Avatar 2 teaser play before Strange?? Spill:enigma:)

Spoiler

Yes but I wasn't really excited about it... I remember the visuals were great, tho 

Other people were excited so maybe I just don't like Avatar lol

TheSlash

Can't wait to see the movie with my friends :giveup: . Recently rewatched WandaVision for the gazillionth time and I still enjoy the sh!t out of it :bradley: . I have the feeling Wanda will OWN this movie :firega: 

Ew, David!

Galagala
9 hours ago, Mr Oak said:

(So, did the Avatar 2 teaser play before Strange?? Spill:enigma:)

Yes in my country. And no joke, that teaser feels better than the whole Dr. Strange movie.

The Dr. Strange sequel has serious screenplay problems and I can now see why some ranked it even lower than Black Widow lol.

DelusionalGaga

spoilers warning

Spoiler

For most part I really liked the movie but I really have mixed feelings about Wanda being a straight up villain. Yes, I love how she came into her power since Wandavision and the scene where she obliterates the Illuminati is the most awesome thing.

But in the end I wish we were given some more reasoning to her actions. The movie doesn't put enough emphasis on how the Darkhold influences her. I would have liked to see more of her internal struggle with the darkness, maybe some demonic entities telling her to do all these terrible things. Instead it comes off as if she's just bitter about her kids and has suddenly no remorse commiting mass murder. 

Other than that, i wish the movie was a bit more longer because it felt like everything was progressing too fast. 

Raimi's cinematography was amazing and a breath of fresh air in the MCU. Also I loved all these little horror moments, particularly the one where Wanda crawls out of the mirror dimension  through the gong:giveup:

Lumiere

Btw make sure to stay until the end because there 2 post-credits scenes.

If some of you remember, there were rumors circulating before that the role of... (ACTUAL SPOILER IN THE SPOILER TAG)

Spoiler

...Clea (Charlize Theron), who appears in the first post-credits scene

was offered to Gaga but she declined.

Stupid Oreo
9 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

Btw make sure to stay until the end because there 2 post-credits scenes.

If some of you remember, there were rumors circulating before that the role of... (ACTUAL SPOILER IN THE SPOILER TAG)

Hide contents

...Clea (Charlize Theron), who appears in the first post-credits scene

was offered to Gaga but she declined.

SHE DECLINED TO BE HER??? OMG

Nathan

Watched it yesterday, absolutely loved it. 

Loved the Horror elements added in and it was visually stunning. One of my favourite MCU movies to date!

If I knew how to use a spoiler tag I would talk about other things :enigma:

Lumiere
6 minutes ago, Nathan said:

If I knew how to use a spoiler tag I would talk about other things :enigma:

On desktop, just click the eye icon in the toolbar.

On mobile, tilt your screen so it goes into landscape mode and the eye icon will appear. 😉

filsns

Saw it two days ago, and was a bit disappointed as it was teased to be the "first horror MCU movie" - my ass! 
Other than that, it was really enjoyable and worth seeing in cinema on the big screen.
The storyline is a bit predictable, but ok.
They also didn't show the Avatar teaser in my cinema, I was really hoping to see it :crossed:

CoolTrainerTerry

Holy cow, it was so good! I loved it! I honestly wish that it was longer because it really moves from one thing to another without any time to breathe. I can understand why people said that it's messy, but it's a good kind of messy if that makes sense. 

Roughhouse Dandy

It was good! Wanda is becoming my favorite character. Picking Sam Raimi to direct was a good choice, but you can tell he made a movie and then the studio came in and watered it down to basically make a different one. CGI had a few awful moments but was great for the most part. 

The Avatar sequel teaser was the best thing I saw on that screen last night. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

mamo

i'm watching it tonight y'all! so excited because wanda is my favourite MCU character

scarlet witch supremacy indeed :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Stupid Oreo
28 minutes ago, mamo said:

i'm watching it tonight y'all! so excited because wanda is my favourite MCU character

scarlet witch supremacy indeed :vegas:

you will love her :ally:

Archived