Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tom Ford shades Katy Perry and the Met Gala

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Enigma

- Besides the odd look there and there, there is rarely anything actually weird being worn there. They had "camp" for a theme and they couldn't even dress outlandishly outside of a few people. Give me a break.

- You're wearing a black suit every year, take a seat

- No one wants to watch celebs walk a red carpet looking pretty and that's it. We're watching to be amazed.

- It's an exhibition for the Costume Institute... enough said

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE
5 hours ago, lasagna said:

i dont like basically any of katys met gala looks but give me a ****ing break you cannot show up to the met gala wearing the same suit every single year and then try to be shady to someone who actually puts effort in and tries to go on theme

FRXRKiNaMAA9_kn?format=jpg&name=900x900

down to the same f*cking flower:stalkga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE

"First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck in another's eye"

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

RAMROD

Designer like this is why some invited celebs to MET Gala didn't wear their clothes on theme. F him and his boring pretty dresses. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

pussycat

He clearly just has a problem with Katy. Pointing out those two outfits of specifically hers. Lowkey bullying tbh and shet like that hurts, it's like a small attack on Katy. He chose to be mean like that. It's sad when you're bitterness becomes bigger than your common sense to be kind. Disgusting

jeremiahsaint1000

katy was never a fashion queen, stop defending those costumes, they werent high fashion. 

u could literally buy that **** at spirit halloween

RAMROD
1 minute ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

katy was never a fashion queen, stop defending those costumes, they werent high fashion. 

Spirit Halloween wishes :chica:  :partysick:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reject False Icons
17 minutes ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

What do you know about fashion what makes you feel entitled to determine what is fashion and what is not, and that goes to Tom too, fashion is so incredibly large and diverse that your own spoon-fed limited view doesn’t determine which things are which things are not 

TMM90
35 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

What do you know about fashion what makes you feel entitled to determine what is fashion and what is not, and that goes to Tom too, fashion is so incredibly large and diverse that your own spoon-fed limited view doesn’t determine which things are which things are not 

Who are you to attack somebody on their outlook on fashion? 

are u a Fashion god?

jeremiahsaint1000
39 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

JUST AS U ARE i am entitled to give my opinion and sorry but tom ford, legendary designer, has a bit more credibility than you love.......... 

Whigney Houstan
9 hours ago, lasagna said:

i dont like basically any of katys met gala looks but give me a ****ing break you cannot show up to the met gala wearing the same suit every single year and then try to be shady to someone who actually puts effort in and tries to go on theme

FRXRKiNaMAA9_kn?format=jpg&name=900x900

But...but...he wore sunglasses in 2018\

:ladyhaha:

thisguyN
7 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Thank you!  Tom Fords thx is so boring why is he even showing up every year. If he seriously thinks his clothing choices are more fun and more appreciated than Katy’s eye catching and interesting outfits he’s insane. 

That’s not the point of MET Gala though. People don’t (or didn’t use to) attend MET just to cover the tabloids, but rather for a support of a noble cause. 
And I’m sure being owner of one of the biggest fashion brands in the world, Tom Ford has both the means and fashion sense to bring out something different if he wanted to (which he doesn’t it seems). But hey, he’s one of the few people who actually deserve to have an opinion on this matter.

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

That’s not the point of MET Gala though. People don’t (or didn’t use to) attend MET just to cover the tabloids, but rather for a support of a noble cause. 

MET gala organizers want attention. this is why they are inviting influencers, youtubers, tiktokers... and livestreame it.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

elijahfan
10 hours ago, SKANK said:

A person saying they dislike a specific trend in fashion may be less disrespectful than calling someone a boring ass and minimizing their experience with grief. Just a thought. :bear:

Either way, it's not that serious. It's a cheeseburger dress.  :) 

In no way am I minimizing his experience… I’m only saying you can’t justify all sort of behavior because bad things happened to you, do you disagree with that?

Plus, like you said, it’s not that serious, the dude can have unpopular opinions of his own for no particular reason - you’re the one that brought up his partner in the conversation, I didn’t.

elijahfan
32 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

The noble cause is to raise money for the museum, and the more popular the MET gala is, the more money they raise. Anna Wintour didn’t turn this into the Oscars of fashion for no reason.

Archived