sickkk:ladyhaha:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I know what I'd also like her to do...

a full 80s inspired Disco Album :firega:

she really should move on to this type of pop idk why she keeps scrapping off that 2010-2014 sound

1 hour ago, VTV said:

OOTB 2.0 Album with Billie and Olivia collab

THIS :applause:
maybe even with Avril and Willow too, could be awesome.
Katy and Avril already had that sound back then so it only makes sense to recapitalize on it.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

NATAH

literally anything new from her, like a Joanne or Fame Monster

ditch the kids choice award aesthetic and persona once and for all

mother, what must i do?

-Make music she truly loves and stop trying to get into a market or be number 1. This would already make her better because she obviously is missing the mark with what she or her team thinks would work. It doesn't work.

-More honesty and creativity in her work. Stop thinking of ways to copy the sound of today. Find a new sound yourself, have fun with it, be in love with ur music. Collaborate with new emerging artists or discover a new one. 

-Stop targetting children or teenagers. Stop being so juvenile with ur look and sound, it's stupid, it's not even fun.

-Show us who you are.

Dr Fudge
4 hours ago, Bat said:

Go into country music, the Americans love that

That’s what she did with her most recent song ‘Where We Started’ as a duet with Thomas Rhett. Idk if it was a true single or just a collab on his album, but it didn’t seem to make a splash

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

CheapGin

I really want Katy to lean into her One of the Boys sound again.

Her first era had such cohesive songwriting, and a distinct sound that suit her voice, and it felt authentic and honest.

I would love to see an evolution on the pop/rock thing, anything honest tbh. Never Really Over is great, whatever she does it just needs to be from the heart!

holy scheisse

its unrevivable i fear

i think she should pivot into her personality which is why american idol is a good choice for her imo. tbh, i think she is an entertaining woman and can be funny. i could see her doing something like kelly clarkson, having a talk show one day. i could honestly see her being a good actress too. 

Anderson123

I don't think she'd ever go back to the chart success she had during Teenage Dream and Prism. Even if she went back in the studio with Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Bonnie McKee it's very hard to replicate what they did back then. It wasn't just the songs but where people were at that time. She was very lucky with radio (whether that was payola or not) but fans and people who had control over charts back then have grown up and probably moved on to other things in life. Maybe if she went nostalgic but it hasn't really been that long anyway, not even a decade since her peak.

Chained To The Rhythm was a good song and a step in a good direction. I believe she could've had a massive era again with Witness back in 2017 had that been a disco album. Not that I even wanted that to happen, never been a fan of Katy and was always afraid she'd be everywhere again so it was nice that the world took a break from her.

thehanyo

It's sooooo hard for a pop artist to remain popular into their 30s, especially when they were known for being "hot." You gotta have raw talent to make it past that, which is why only artists like Madonna, Cher and now Gaga have been able to make it. Beyonce made it past 30, but I'm not so confident she stays relevant in her 40s.

Runway

You can’t do that just like you can’t revive Cindy Lauper, Paula Abdul and Ashanti’s careers :bear: 

TheSlash

1. Tell her to branch out into different genres :pray: 

2. Supervise the album process so she doesn't go back to her old style (at least for that album) :partysick:

3. Awaiting album release :excited2: 

4. Ripping my hair out bc Katy wrote a generic pop song behind my back :madge:  :neyde: 

:bon: 

Ew, David!

Archived