💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

how would you revive katy’s musical career

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

first off let’s be honest, she doesn’t really need it for now to live, outside music she stay getting her bag and earns like $40Million a year with her live shows, endorsements, and specially Idol.

but still i miss chartTy, she was unstoppable and her relevance was through the roof:fatcat:

i’ve always thought she should go back to her rock chick one of the boys roots, it would serve as fresh katy to the public since it’s popTy who blew up the biggest, and she’d be able to ride the current resurgence of pop punk music at the same time:bon:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Market her as a nostalgia artist. Maybe get her to remake an old hit and add a BTS feature.  :zilla:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Lighter
3 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Market her as a nostalgia artist. Maybe get her to remake an old hit and add a BTS feature.  :zilla:

that’s cheap but will definitely work:bear:

flyaway

Well, i always knew she was a singer songwriter, but this whole pop persona got to her head and hasn't allowed her to develop her artistry to its core. She's a good acoustic singer. 

I would just encourage her to make music that truly inspires and resonates more with what she does best. Maybe she won't have the same level of success as she did years ago, but she will have more respect and a more loyal fan base I guess. 

Mother of Puppies

I'd love something totally different.... or I'd love her goin' back to her roots. Maybe even an acoustic album :wub:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

FameMonster01

bring back dr. puke and max martin, try to re-create teenage dream 2.00

Ooor.. go further into the trap sound, a la dark horse

LilyLark

I feel like traditional bubble gum pop or even traditional general pop in general is nearly dead. Again, this is no shade to Dua whom I love, but FN, while massive overseas, opened fairly weakly in the US and I'm not sure it ever even reached #1 on the album charts....it did end up doing very, very well in the US though via streaming (and a massive push by the label) but nothing like UK/Europe.  Some fans drag Gaga's numbers, but 250k+ for a dance pop album in the 2020s is excellent.

Her best bet imo would be to go back to her roots....acoustic or even pop rock.

Mother of Puppies

I know what I'd also like her to do...

a full 80s inspired Disco Album :firega:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

bionic
2 hours ago, Bat said:

Go into country music, the Americans love that

Katy releasing the 2023 version of Man! I Feel Like a Woman

I'd stan

buy bionic

OOTB 2.0 Album with Billie and Olivia collab

A Netflix Holiday Movie