Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I think it can be edited by anyone and thus don’t think much of it :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Bradley
11 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I think it can be edited by anyone and thus don’t think much of it :poot: 

Yes but maybe it's an insider trying to give us some tea without drawing too much attention to themself.

Bradley

A behind-the-scenes clip also dropped today, apparently the cast underwent intense flight training for the movie. Tom Cruise also designed a specific training programme apparently.

A

Bradley
15 minutes ago, GAMS said:

Who is Lady Gaga?

A professional jazz singer / actress who's trying to break through into the pop music scene. Her main inspiration is Ava Max.

Levine
18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

A behind-the-scenes clip also dropped today, apparently the cast underwent intense flight training for the movie. Tom Cruise also designed a specific training programme apparently.

A

This is INSANE :O 

Bradley
Just now, Levine said:

This is INSANE :O 

Watch Gaga go "I've always wanted to be a fighter pilot ever since I was six. I'm honored to have written a song for a movie about planes."

OhHenny2020

Are they really going to wait until a week before like Shallow? :cyanlights: 

Feels like a wasted opportunity to build hype for the movie

elijahfan

There would be no point in releasing it so far away from the Cannes premiere. Don't expect anything before May 13th at the earliest, imo.

Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

There would be no point in releasing it so far away from the Cannes premiere. Don't expect anything before May 13th at the earliest, imo.

The first screening is at CinemaCon in 9 days 

tyler k

i wouldn't pay any attention to that lol

i bet i'll come in May 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

elijahfan
32 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The first screening is at CinemaCon in 9 days 

Isn't this targeted to professionals and cinema owners? Not sure that counts as an official premiere.

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Watch Gaga go "I've always wanted to be a fighter pilot ever since I was six. I'm honored to have written a song for a movie about planes."

"I've lived as a fighter pilot for 9 months before writing and recording the song. For this song, it was easier for me to stay in character all the time rather then going in and out of character. When I would call my mother, I wouldn't have pretended that I'm a fighter pilot, you just would have been like 'Oh f--k, I'm on the phone with a fighter pilot.'"

Archived