August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace
4 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Does anyone know if the parking lots are opened yet?Ā 

2:30pmĀ 

DiamondAngel

Omg y'all, my dumb ass waited until TODAY to prepare and I cannot find a clear bag in BrooklynĀ for the life of me. All of my smaller bags/clutches don't meet the 6.5 inches requirement. Are they really that strict? Idk where I'm gonna find a clear bag at the last minute.Ā 

• Love 1

GagasEnigma4
5 hours ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Seriously a line at 7:30am ?? Whatā€™s even the point of early entry !!!Ā 

This is not my show, but honestly so frustrating. I bought EE VIP to not have to camp out so early and still get a good spotšŸ˜“ Regular GA I understand, but not EE.

1 hour ago, sourpunk said:

Regular GA is at MetLife gate currently! Only 18 of us right now.Ā 

I'm heading over now!! Hope to meet some of you. I can't believe it's finally here!!Ā 

7 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Omg y'all, my dumb ass waited until TODAY to prepare and I cannot find a clear bag in BrooklynĀ for the life of me. All of my smaller bags/clutches don't meet the 6.5 inches requirement. Are they really that strict? Idk where I'm gonna find a clear bag at the last minute.Ā 

I've heard that they are pretty strict. They'll probably make you check anything that doesn't comply.Ā 

I found a $10Ā fanny pack in the gym accessories section at Marshall's the other day that I'm hopingĀ will work (the front is exactly 6.5 inches if you measure seam to seam). Worst case you can use a gallon ziploc bag, though it'll be annoying to carry.

DiamondAngel
15 minutes ago, zygote said:

I've heard that they are pretty strict. They'll probably make you check anything that doesn't comply.Ā 

I found a $10Ā fanny pack in the gym accessories section at Marshall's the other day that I'm hopingĀ will work (the front is exactly 6.5 inches if you measure seam to seam). Worst case you can use a gallon ziploc bag, though it'll be annoying to carry.

If I check a bag, I just pay the $5 fee, they search it, and I can take it in? Iā€™m just worried Iā€™ll bring a bag that wonā€™t fit the requirements and theyā€™ll just tell me straight up I canā€™t bring it in lol

Tiny Purse
7 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

If I check a bag, I just pay the $5 fee, they search it, and I can take it in? Iā€™m just worried Iā€™ll bring a bag that wonā€™t fit the requirements and theyā€™ll just tell me straight up I canā€™t bring it in lol

they'll make you check it and then you won't be able to access it until after the showĀ 

3 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

they'll make you check it and then you won't be able to access it until after the showĀ 

Yes, this. If you have to check your bag, it happens outside the stadiumĀ before you go in. So you wouldn't have your bagĀ back until the show's over.Ā 

Ā 

DiamondAngel
8 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, zygote said:

Yes, this. If you have to check your bag, it happens outside the stadiumĀ before you go in. So you wouldn't have your bagĀ back until the show's over.Ā 

Ā 

Thank you both!!

EGOT2027

also itā€™s so funny to me in that insta story that she expects us to believe she really slept in the bus this close to nyc. icon

Edited by EGOT2027
  • LMAO 1