💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Hi ppl! Decided to join . So excited for this show !

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Saint Hollywood

I believe that the venue is cashless, so just keep that in mind when going to the show.

• Like 2

KingWithNoCrown
1 hour ago, ristretto said:

it was prohibited at all shows in europe too but it still happened, camping will always commence. gaga stans are gaga stans and an arena making up rules won’t stop concert goers from camping!

That’s true but MetLife is only surrounded by highways and the American Dream Mall. It would be difficult to find a different spot to line up if security is  strictly enforcing the 2:30PM line up (per their twitter, email, and FAQ). 

• Like 2

B2theRich33

I have hotel right by the venue so I’ll be going by and checking periodically starting tomorrow night! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I believe that the venue is cashless, so just keep that in mind when going to the show.

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

• LMAO 2

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a mint wig and a red blinded mask. If you see someone who looks like this (with so much leather on) you found me!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ristretto
2 hours ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

That’s true but MetLife is only surrounded by highways and the American Dream Mall. It would be difficult to find a different spot to line up if security is  strictly enforcing the 2:30PM line up (per their twitter, email, and FAQ). 

so is the stadium in sweden, but yet they found a way to organize the queue/camping three days ahead of the show. they were literally moving from parking lots, to the grass beside the highway, to the delivery garage spot of the connected mall. i'm telling you, nothing stops this fanbase from camping :enigma:

• LMAO 1

LateToCult

Does anyone know if the shuttle from Secaucus Junction to MetLife is free? The NJ Transit website says the easiest way to get to the station is to take a train to SJ station then board the shuttle but I can’t find where to buy tickets for that shuttle.

Papergangstuh
24 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Does anyone know if the shuttle from Secaucus Junction to MetLife is free? The NJ Transit website says the easiest way to get to the station is to take a train to SJ station then board the shuttle but I can’t find where to buy tickets for that shuttle.

It’s not free. Download the NJ Transit app. You’ll have to create an account, and then do Secaucus as the origin and Meadowlands as the destination. I think it’s $2.25 one way. Also the earliest shuttle is at 4:53 pm. 

https://www.metlifestadium.com/mediawall/lists/info-news-alerts/know-before-you-go---lady-gaga

Edited by Papergangstuh
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
4 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

I have hotel right by the venue so I’ll be going by and checking periodically starting tomorrow night! 

Omg please keep us posted! 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 1

Zilla

If you’re taking NJ Transit, pack your patient pants. It’s a nightmare getting home from MetLife via train and they won’t hold trains if you don’t make it back to Secaucus. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LateToCult
41 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

It’s not free. Download the NJ Transit app. You’ll have to create an account, and then do Secaucus as the origin and Meadowlands as the destination. I think it’s $2.25 one way. Also the earliest shuttle is at 4:53 pm. 

https://www.metlifestadium.com/mediawall/lists/info-news-alerts/know-before-you-go---lady-gaga

I’m trying to get my Penn Station to Secaucus tickets but multiple Penn Station in NY pop up. Do you know which one it is?

A0-C425-B0-EBE3-4-D34-9-FC0-A4-DA17-CFAA

B2theRich33
50 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’m trying to get my Penn Station to Secaucus tickets but multiple Penn Station in NY pop up. Do you know which one it is?

A0-C425-B0-EBE3-4-D34-9-FC0-A4-DA17-CFAA

Penn Station NY

• Thanks 1