💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Chromaticasid96

Hey early entry pit peeps !

what time are y’all thinking of going ? I'm confused by the email still.

it says we can just be there at 4:30 but I guess there are not gonna be that many people in early entry right ?

Chromaticasid96
Just now, Chromaticasid96 said:

Hey early entry pit peeps !

what time are y’all thinking of going ? I'm confused by the email still.

it says we can just be there at 4:30 but I guess there are not gonna be that many people in early entry right ?

Should we still queue up hours before that eve though we have the advantage of just going at 4:30?

phillymonster12
39 minutes ago, C Rose said:

I know it says that we cant start lining up before 2:30pm, but since Im staying in Manhattan, I plan to be near the stadium like by 12. Just in case some sort of line starts to form.

Can you start lining up before 2:30 day of? I was planning on going the night before if there's a line already but didn't know if they allowed that or not. I only have regular GA by the way. Thanks! 

KingWithNoCrown
27 minutes ago, phillymonster12 said:

Can you start lining up before 2:30 day of? I was planning on going the night before if there's a line already but didn't know if they allowed that or not. I only have regular GA by the way. Thanks! 

Here’s the email I got:

The venue do not allow camping or lining up overnight.

Guests with GA Pit Tickets: Guests with GA Pit tickets must pick up their tickets with a valid ID at Will-Call. Will-Call is located at the ticket trailers outside the MetLife Gate and opens at 2:30 pm. After guests pick up their tickets, they may begin lining up outside the SAP Gate. Make sure you pick up your tickets before getting in line!

• Like 1

sourpunk
43 minutes ago, phillymonster12 said:

Go onto the MetLife website, they have this whole document of “know before you go” and it’s super helpful. But it clearly states no overnight camping!

• Thanks 1

DiamondAngel

I have an assigned seat in the bleachers. What time do you recommend I get there? This is my first concert ever and I’m going alone lol so I’m already overwhelmed! 

B2theRich33
3 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

I have an assigned seat in the bleachers. What time do you recommend I get there? This is my first concert ever and I’m going alone lol so I’m already overwhelmed! 

Anytime between 630-845! If you wanna get merch and wait around a bit wanna be there earlier for sure

• Thanks 1

ristretto
15 minutes ago, sourpunk said:

Go onto the MetLife website, they have this whole document of “know before you go” and it’s super helpful. But it clearly states no overnight camping!

it was prohibited at all shows in europe too but it still happened, camping will always commence. gaga stans are gaga stans and an arena making up rules won’t stop concert goers from camping!

ChrissyBot
5 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Do y’all know if the merch booths will accept Visa as payment 👀

Yes!

• Thanks 1

Went to the DC show and it was fcking EPIC. It was everything I thought it would be and so much more. I had seated tickets and I’ve got GA tickets Jersey so I’m hype af for this one!