đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

LateToCult

My tired old ass is so sleepy. I’m not making it to the afterparty. I’m going to sleep. :air:

Also shoutout to the people on the train back to Secaucus that were blasting Applause. ARTPOP needed some recognition besides the closeup of her tattoo on the jumbo screens. :cyanlights:

• Thanks 3

B2theRich33
13 minutes ago, brennan731 said:

I would say 400 to 500. Very roomy. 

yea definitely somewhere around there. I was shocked how roomy it was !

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

HausOfMark
34 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Currently trying to make my way to the afterparty! See y’all there! :tony:

What after party? Where? Lol

-Mark

Gagaism

That show was just everything. Her vocal, artistic and performance skills have improved to the point that she can just handle the whole thing with easy like way better than any other moment on her career. I don’t know about the previous ones but she was very vulnerable and visually emotional in New Jersey. 

The whole show, concept and it’s execution are very smoothly and well done, the stage B act was extremely intense.

The interludes are her best in years, they’re beautiful, captivating and pleasant to watch. 

Im very happy and satisfied with the show, it exceeded my expectations. 

Plus, I had the best time lining up - regardless of the heat - I got to meet some amazing people and we had a lot of fun together on the pit. Definitely a night to remember, I’m very very happy. 

Edited by Gagaism
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

HausOfMark
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Was this sold out and what was the capacity 

Yes at 55k.. her biggest america show ever. She cried at the end because of this.

-Mark
  • Love 5

ChrissyBot

The show was amazing. I literally cried during the intro interlude! I was shook at the artistic direction and the darkness of it!!!!! And now I lost my voice after the show :messga:

• Love 4

brennan731
1 hour ago, B2theRich33 said:

yea definitely somewhere around there. I was shocked how roomy it was !

It was! I did spot you earlier before heading in! What an amazing night! Did you notice any celebs in the pit? Greyson Chance and Cody Risby (Peloton) were behind me the whole show!

KindnessPunk

Free Woman is my absolute favorite song on Chromatica and I swear she was looking right at me during the song. I can’t believe I was able to stand so close to her, I’ll always remember this night :heart:

• Love 3

I still havent removed my makeup. Had a blast, cried a lot during the piano section. There were so many moments of love before, during and after the show. That was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

• Love 1