đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

KingWithNoCrown
Just now, Mjwc97 said:

Yeah someone else had a friend who works at the venue and they  said they're not allowing it. Plus the girl just deleted that tweet and the thread soooo it looks like the whole wristband thing is moot now. I guess we'll see how it happens tommorrow, I bet it's gonna be messy as all hell lmao :derpga:

Yup I can confirm as well! I just came by here as a precaution and the worker told me the same thing you just relayed. She must’ve been lying about security allowing it.

• Like 2

MessyTop
18 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

! New Yorkers!

Okay this is gonna make me sound like such a newbie New Yorker, but I've only ever visited New Jersey from NYC once and it was four years ago so I have pretty much zero familiarity with transportation to NJ. 

I'm traveling from Brooklyn. According to google maps, once I get to Port Authority I take the 160 to Elmwood Park and then transfer to the 703 at Paterson Plank Road, which should take me to the stadium. 

My question is, do I buy tickets to the 160 and the 703 in advance, or do I buy them when I get to the station? Normally I'd assume I buy them at the station but given how crowded it may be due to the concert, I want to make sure there's room for me on the buses. 

Hide contents

I've literally lived in NYC for four years :poot: I really don't travel much unless it's to visit my family and I just fly. 

Don’t take the bus!!! The traffic to New Jersey is nuts. Sometimes the Lincoln tunnel gets backed up. 
take the train form Penn station. 20 min ride. Easy and faster 

Controversiaga

we're all gonna show up tomorrow and at 2:30pm all hell will break loose as we run for OUR LIVES

yelling season 2 GIF by Outlander

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 2

Just now, RihBeyGa said:

we're all gonna show up tomorrow and at 2:30pm all hell will break loose as we run for OUR LIVES

yelling season 2 GIF by Outlander

but see my thing is what's stopping fans from just showing up earlier in the day?? I just can't imagine that everyone will all arrive at 2:30PM and it being an easy process, idk

Controversiaga
Just now, Mjwc97 said:

but see my thing is what's stopping fans from just showing up earlier in the day?? I just can't imagine that everyone will all arrive at 2:30PM and it being an easy process, idk

agreed.  that's the question- where does the pre 2:30 line line begin ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
19 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

What colors are we guessing the hoodie is going to be tomorrow?

Maybe green? Have we had that yet?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Nycboy said:

I got an email from VIP nation with the below:

Show Information

Show Date: Thursday 11th August 2022

Venue: MetLife Stadium, New Jersey

Public Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 9.00pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 4.30pm – 5:50pm 

Late comers: 6:30pm - 9:00pm

Hey! You'd be doing wrong by going at 8PM! Since you have Little Monster Zone you'll be the first to get wristbands + gifts and that starts at 4:30PM till 5:50PM. Then they'll let you into the stadium at 6-6:30PM while they give wristbands to all the General Admission + people with seats enter the stadium. 

If you arrive at 8PM you'll have all those people from General Admission in front of you, so I recommend going there at 4:30PM or 5PM max.

DiamondAngel
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Hey! You'd be doing wrong by going at 8PM! Since you have Little Monster Zone you'll be the first to get wristbands + gifts and that starts at 4:30PM till 5:50PM. Then they'll let you into the stadium at 6-6:30PM while they give wristbands to all the General Admission + people with seats enter the stadium. 

If you arrive at 8PM you'll have all those people from General Admission in front of you, so I recommend going there at 4:30PM or 5PM max.

All my confirmations say the show starts at 7:30? I just checked all my emails and the Ticketmaster website and it says the show starts at 7:30. 

Juanlittlem
Just now, DiamondAngel said:

All my confirmations say the show starts at 7:30? I just checked all my emails and the Ticketmaster website and it says the show starts at 7:30. 

Show will start at 9:00PM! It's always been like that with Gaga.

Gagaism
54 minutes ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

I think u guys need to calm down with the person handing out wristbands!!! That’s how it happens at every Gaga show.  This is show 14 for me.  We have always camped out.  And if the venue isn’t letting us this is a great way to do it.  I would be more appreciative 

Camping out it’s another story, this wristband things it’s selfish and not fair to people that still have a life before the show. 

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

I think u guys need to calm down with the person handing out wristbands!!! That’s how it happens at every Gaga show.  This is show 14 for me.  We have always camped out.  And if the venue isn’t letting us this is a great way to do it.  I would be more appreciative 

And what stops someone from grabbing a wrist band and showing up 30 min before doors open? It’s very unethical and unfair 

19 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Anyone know what time the will call office will be open tomorrow ?

The “Know before you go” file says 2:30!

Hi all!! Long time fan, gaga daily lurker, and Manhattanite little monster here... I'll be in the GA Pit (no early entry this time cause I was buying three tix). MetLife is saying will call will open at 2:30pm. But the first transfer from Secaucus Junction to Meadowlands is 4:30pm right? I'm thinking of getting there midday/just before the will call opens and the official line is allowed to be formed. How are others getting there before 4:30pm? I was thinking of taking the train to Secaucus Junction and then grabbing a (much cheaper) Uber from there to the stadium.

• Love 2