Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood
19 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Me too! I bought a small clear fanny pack because I thought it would be okay

If it’s clear, it will definitely be allowed in the venue, so you’re good!

• Like 1

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Justice ! All the tweets are deleted ! Thank you MetLife stadium?

!

Ooooo for real??? It’s abolished ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

DiamondAngel

! New Yorkers!

Okay this is gonna make me sound like such a newbie New Yorker, but I've only ever visited New Jersey from NYC once and it was four years ago so I have pretty much zero familiarity with transportation to NJ. 

I'm traveling from Brooklyn. According to google maps, once I get to Port Authority I take the 160 to Elmwood Park and then transfer to the 703 at Paterson Plank Road, which should take me to the stadium. 

My question is, do I buy tickets to the 160 and the 703 in advance, or do I buy them when I get to the station? Normally I'd assume I buy them at the station but given how crowded it may be due to the concert, I want to make sure there's room for me on the buses. 

Spoiler

I've literally lived in NYC for four years :poot: I really don't travel much unless it's to visit my family and I just fly. 

KindnessPunk
8 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

If it’s clear, it will definitely be allowed in the venue, so you’re good!

Thank you!

• Love 1

Chromaticasid96
5 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

Ooooo for real??? It’s abolished ?

Yes a lot of fans called the stadium and told them it is unethical 

• Thanks 1

Papergangstuh
7 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

! New Yorkers!

Okay this is gonna make me sound like such a newbie New Yorker, but I've only ever visited New Jersey from NYC once and it was four years ago so I have pretty much zero familiarity with transportation to NJ. 

I'm traveling from Brooklyn. According to google maps, once I get to Port Authority I take the 160 to Elmwood Park and then transfer to the 703 at Paterson Plank Road, which should take me to the stadium. 

My question is, do I buy tickets to the 160 and the 703 in advance, or do I buy them when I get to the station? Normally I'd assume I buy them at the station but given how crowded it may be due to the concert, I want to make sure there's room for me on the buses. 

Reveal hidden contents

I've literally lived in NYC for four years :poot: I really don't travel much unless it's to visit my family and I just fly. 

I don't think you need to do all that transferring. Go here and check out the transportation info:

https://www.metlifestadium.com/mediawall/lists/info-news-alerts/know-before-you-go---lady-gaga

I think there's a direct bus to the stadium from Port Authority.

Also don't feel bad, I have lived in NYC for 5 years and avoid Jersey like the plague.

broadwaybrian318

I think u guys need to calm down with the person handing out wristbands!!! That’s how it happens at every Gaga show.  This is show 14 for me.  We have always camped out.  And if the venue isn’t letting us this is a great way to do it.  I would be more appreciative 

• Like 1

Chromaticasid96
1 minute ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

I think u guys need to calm down with the person handing out wristbands!!! That’s how it happens at every Gaga show.  This is show 14 for me.  We have always camped out.  And if the venue isn’t letting us this is a great way to do it.  I would be more appreciative 

I’m sorry but that’s not fair , if they aren’t letting you camp out , just come early tomorrow and claim your spot , anyone can start this wristband thing and say they’re #1, is that fair ?

• Like 3

Controversiaga
3 minutes ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

1 minute ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

I’m sorry but that’s not fair , if they aren’t letting you camp out , just come early tomorrow and claim your spot , anyone can start this wristband thing and say they’re #1, is that fair ?

I think if the venue allowed you to camp and start lining up whenever, then sure, an unofficial wrist band system works!

but in this case, I mean, I could go to Metlife rn, take a photo, post on twitter that I'm first in line, then leave, show up tomorrow at 2:30 pm and jump to the front of the line because I declared myself first ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 3

DiamondAngel
6 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

I don't think you need to do all that transferring. Go here and check out the transportation info:

https://www.metlifestadium.com/mediawall/lists/info-news-alerts/know-before-you-go---lady-gaga

I think there's a direct bus to the stadium from Port Authority.

Also don't feel bad, I have lived in NYC for 5 years and avoid Jersey like the plague.

Omg thank you so much, you're a lifesaver!

1 hour ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

Yes, this is so confusing. According to the user on twitter security is abiding by this but people on twitter have also said they contacted the venue and the venue didn’t agree to this

Yeah someone else had a friend who works at the venue and they  said they're not allowing it. Plus the girl just deleted that tweet and the thread soooo it looks like the whole wristband thing is moot now. I guess we'll see how it happens tommorrow, I bet it's gonna be messy as all hell lmao :derpga:

Chromaticasid96
1 minute ago, RihBeyGa said:

I think if the venue allowed you to camp and start lining up whenever, then sure, an unofficial wrist band system works!

but in this case, I mean, I could go to Metlife rn, take a photo, post on twitter that I'm first in line, then leave, show up tomorrow at 2:30 pm and jump to the front of the line because I declared myself first ?

Agreed ! Whoever that fan is , is so ridiculously inconsiderate! She has posted on Twitter that MetLife has said there is no queuing allowed . Serves her right! 

• Like 1