đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

I’m all for this! But concerned on how this is gonna play out come tomorrow being that this doesn’t seem to officially be enforced? 

For example, If someone gets a wristband today but they don’t show up til much later in the afternoon tmrw what’s not stopping people that do arrive early from getting pissed off? 

Respectfully, what’s stopping anyone from blowing through that line of twinks? What are Kyle, Tyler, and Jeremiah gonna do?

• LMAO 7

Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

No I agree with you! I meant it’s going to be very messy if MetLife isn’t backing/enforcing this.

According to the same fan, security at the venue is abiding by this queue process as of right now. Though, let’s see how things play out tomorrow.

Chromaticasid96
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

According to the same fan, security at the venue is abiding by this queue process as of right now. Though, let’s see how things play out tomorrow.

This isn’t fair , what’s the point of getting early entry if this is going to go on ? Why does there always have to be that one fan who makes it difficult ?

• Like 4

Gagaism
33 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

A queue update for those with GA Early Entry tickets:

This is not fair. A lot of people with ee tickets still have to work, there are also people traveling from another places. I don’t agree with that. 

• Like 3

Chromaticasid96

She has already seen the show in Toronto and she wants the front spot here as well , honestly I’m at a loss for words , this is just NOT FAIR 

• Like 1

LateToCult

Do we know if the 4.5 x 6.5 bag limit is enforced when it comes to fanny packs? My friend really wants to take hers but it’s like 6 x 8.

tylertremallose
48 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

A queue update for those with GA Early Entry tickets:

I think we need to tag the MetLife account over and over and ask them to put a stop to it. Very unfair and selfish of her. 

• Like 1

Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Do we know if the 4.5 x 6.5 bag limit is enforced when it comes to fanny packs? My friend really wants to take hers but it’s like 6 x 8.

Your friend’s bag will most likely not be allowed in. Most fanny packs aren’t allowed. I would suggest a clear bag, or to put the fanny pack in one of the bag lockers they have available at the venue.

Source: My best friend went to a show at MetLife last month with a very small fanny pack, and she was rejected at the gate and had to use a bag locker.

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

chromatic puzea
14 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

not sure about the NJ show but i saw a lot of bags and even mini backpacks that were just a few inches larger than the rogers centre allowed. also many people brought in the merch bags that were much larger

security isnt gonna pull out a measuring tape they'll just wanna clear the line, and an inch and a half over seems pretty fair.

if your friend is worried though, maybe bring a smaller bag as a backup or buy merch for the bags cause they'll have to let their own event bags in

edit: nvm according the above post, metlife will be nothing like rogers (besides rogers also let in battery packs and closed bottles for TCB and fireworks for dua so...)

Edited by chromatic puzea
do u like the jojo siwa song

KingWithNoCrown
Just now, Chromaticasid96 said:

Can everyone please tag the MetLife account on Twitter to stop this ? Please ?

Yes, this is so confusing. According to the user on twitter security is abiding by this but people on twitter have also said they contacted the venue and the venue didn’t agree to this

• Like 3

Saint Hollywood
8 minutes ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

Yes, this is so confusing. According to the user on twitter security is abiding by this but people on twitter have also said they contacted the venue and the venue didn’t agree to this

Tomorrow will be interesting :bear:

I’m grateful to have seats for this show, but I have GA EE for Boston, so I’m a bit afraid of how that will turn out. :messga:

• Like 1

B2theRich33
39 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Your friend’s bag will most likely not be allowed in. Most fanny packs aren’t allowed. I would suggest a clear bag, or to put the fanny pack in one of the bag lockers they have available at the venue.

Source: My best friend went to a show at MetLife last month with a very small fanny pack, and she was rejected at the gate and had to use a bag locker.

Imma be a rebel and still bring my Fanny. It’s just for my chapstick phone and gum. And it was $10. It blends with my pants so hopefully they don’t notice lol. 

• Like 1

KindnessPunk
8 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Imma be a rebel and still bring my Fanny. It’s just for my chapstick phone and gum. And it was $10. It blends with my pants so hopefully they don’t notice lol. 

Me too! I bought a small clear fanny pack because I thought it would be okay

Edited by KindnessPunk

B2theRich33
2 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Me too! I bought a small clear fanny pack because I thought it would be okay

Lol. Mine isn’t clear is shimmery gold like my pants :oops: