šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Happy 11th Birthday to JUDAS

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Eleven years ago, on April 15,Ā Lady Gaga officially released Judas, the second single off Born This Way. She graphic-designed theĀ single cover herself and photographed the image with herĀ cell phone for "texture."Ā :legend:

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_(single).png

The song is, according to Gaga herself, about always falling in love with the wrong man over and over again. It's a dark song, it's rad.Ā :vegas:

Before the release of the song,Ā Fernando Garibay had weighed in,Ā saying,Ā "Judas is produced by RedOne and Gaga, obviously, and it's a statement about, again I can't speak for her, but what I gather is it's about sometimes not choosing the right choice....'Judas' is a dance song, definitely...I think 'Judas' in the traditional RedOne/Gaga vein. It's great because it's a serious message, it's a little playful, but still serious, but still somehow you wind up dancing to it. That's what's great about her music. You know, like, my favorite songs of all time, dance songs, 'Billie Jean,' is a story you wouldn't think of singing but then you wind up dancing and singing the lyrics. I think that's the holy grail of music for me, which is dance."Ā :music:

The lyrical allusions had angered communities from various religious and racial backgrounds.Ā :selena:

The infamous Azealia Banks famously included Judas in her list of best songs of the 2010s.Ā :reductive:

It's my favourite psalmĀ from the gay Bible, Born This way.Ā :tony:

JaysAMess
1 hour ago, Wet Fire said:

She graphic-designed theĀ single cover herself and photographed the image with herĀ cell phone for "texture."Ā 

Iconic.

Sneaky Oliver

I remember it so vividly, the song leaking in LQ, I couldnā€™t barely hear what she was singing. Then the she dropped the single, listening theĀ the bridge/ breakdown for the first time, I was SCAREDĀ 

The devilish sensation of listening to it during EasterĀ :ally:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Cruelty
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I remember it so vividly, the song leaking in LQ, I couldnā€™t barely hear what she was singing.

"So anyway, I was just about to get some sleep, and then... I got an email. Eek! Judas is leaking! A slow death... It was slow, it was- I just... just put me out of my f**ckingĀ misery, just put that sh*t out. There's no need to... it's like, they were like tearing limb for limb, first it was like theĀ armĀ of the song and then theĀ liver..."

Ā 

Pop Music

the music video made me a Monster and was the first Gaga music video I watched the second it was released (on the Vevo app who remembers that?)Ā 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

Tinnitus15

She had the Christians moms and dads and families in a chuckhold.She was gagging themĀ 

F5-ED9383-70-F4-440-B-964-C-669-CAC8-CC5

Archived