Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

The Chromatica Era Slayed in the Sims

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Apparently people that play the Sims will annually host awards shows for celebrities, and Chromatica was by no means ignored:

----

Keep in mind, these aren't solo projects by random people.

I looked it up and these actually exist:

I'm mad that I haven't learned about these sooner because they are actually amazing.

he/him/his

these are stunning and the level of effort put into them is amazing! there was also a usr on here who made some great ones earlier in the Chromatica era! I remember stanning his performance vids he made on the Sims!

Dr Fudge

These are so awesome! It’s a bit weird watching Alice and Plastic Doll and realizing that these are the first live performances/visuals for them. Now my brain is going a mile a minute hyped for what the real choreo is going to look like. :enigma:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Helxig

How tf do they do this???? This is actually very impressive. The amount of mods they must have, the time this must take, insane!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Auralegends
7 hours ago, sillynate said:

The choreography for the second chorus in Alice was a serve :pawsup:

Now I want to see this at the Chromatica Ball

Lextyr97
On 4/13/2022 at 12:38 AM, llemesm said:

If the Chromatica Ball ain't this lit, I'm not coming.

I had a dream yesterday and my meme comment from weeks ago was a reality in it. I go- “is that the stage?” It was about like 10 feet by 10 feet, made from those shitty little stages schools use in the gym of said school, and a fabric backdrop. Gaga responds “yeah! That’s it. You don’t like it?”

Lextyr97

I thought I was crazy for loving these lmaoo I went through a phase where I watched the Alice video everyday 😂

27monster27
On 4/13/2022 at 6:22 AM, TylerBR97 said:

I had a dream yesterday and my meme comment from weeks ago was a reality in it. I go- “is that the stage?” It was about like 10 feet by 10 feet, made from those shitty little stages schools use in the gym of said school, and a fabric backdrop. Gaga respond “yeah! That’s it. You don’t like it?”

This reminds of the Joanne World Tour stage troll where someone posted a picture of the stage and it was a generic tiny music festival stage. :rip:

he/him/his

Archived