Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

If I was looking through rose-coloured glasses like you, yes.

'Born This Way' is the superior record.

BellaDonnaDiana

Each album is just as great as the the last to be honest.

they all come from a place in her heart.

The Fame was her glam days her struggling to become an artist days.

The Fame Monster she made it- everything was perfect

BTW she is standing up for what she believes in- what she wants to instill into her fans.

However if we are looking at a production point of view TFM is ten fold better than BTW

it is alot more crisp and overall doesnt sound like she is eating her lettuce sandwiches in the background.

BTW is better in its lyrical content- its themes and the feeling I get when listening to her music. to me BTW is my favourite album it has the grunge side of her that I adore.

TFM is not crap compared to BTW nor is it superior- as GaGa says different album different theme.

they are different not crap.

Flippy

Whilst I agree this didn't need a thread.... I agree... TFM is her best work, perfect middle ground between The Fame and Born This Way...

The Fame Monster>>>Born This Way>>>>>>>The Fame... (Just me though.... :shrug:)

I think most people (outside this fan base) would agree TFM was her peak, musically, thematically and commercially (so far) :nacho:

This tbh! :nails:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Miel

I agree TFM was her best. imo BTW definitely improved upon it in most, if not all, aspects.

3 points in and ready for more

MonstrDang

She was at her heretofore peak at The Fame Monster; not only did she have amazing style, music videos and a great tour, but the public WAS INFATUATED WITH HER.

I think now (BTW era) she has the same amazing sense of style, she is making the most amazing, heart-felt music and performing amazing tours, but the GENERAL public does not like her quite so much, she has became more polarising and many people want her to reutrn to the generic The Fame era.

But that sounds a bit macabre: I don't think she is fading in the least.

TFM was not her ****ing peak. If you think it's better than Born this Way, well, that's your ****ed up opinion, but don't sit there and say Gaga has already peaked when we all know this woman has a LOT left to say.

Miel

She was at her heretofore peak at The Fame Monster; not only did she have amazing style, music videos and a great tour, but the public WAS INFATUATED WITH HER.

I think now (BTW era) she has the same amazing sense of style, she is making the most amazing, heart-felt music and performing amazing tours, but the GENERAL public does not like her quite so much, she has became more polarising and many people want her to reutrn to the generic The Fame era.

But that sounds a bit macabre: I don't think she is fading in the least.

Ah, in terms of public I agree. I think a lot of the critics fell in love with her more during BTW, while normal/casual listeners were the opposite.

Sad, I feel like BTW deserves all the praise.

3 points in and ready for more

Bloody Berry

I parcically agree! The Fame Monster had better music videos than BTW era! The best performances were in this two eras!

Miracle

TFM >> BTW

But If BTW had these 10 tracks, BTW would be better:

1. Marry The Night

2. Born This Way

3. Government Hooker

4. Judas

5. Scheiße

6. Heavy Metal Lover

7. You And I

8. The Edge Of Glory

Bonus: 9. Hair

10. Bloody Mary

Edited by Miracle

Introvert

I guess you forgot about Alejandro's video while typing this but it's okay, I forgive you.

The Alejandro video was the worst of TFM but it still ****s on her music videos from the Born This Way era :pukey:

Miracle

The Alejandro video was the worst of TFM but it still ****s on her music videos from the Born This Way era :pukey:

Judas is better than Alejandro video. And Alejandro video is VERY GREAT

Introvert

Judas is better than Alejandro video. And Alejandro video is VERY GREAT

I don't like the Judas video :pukey: Except the guy that played Jesus was kind of hot.

I didn't like her costumes and I was so not into that song being chosen as a single!

Alejandro > Judas in every aspect to me hahah but my name IS alejandro so I could be biased..

Edited by Introvert