💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Epione

I don't like this song at all, but my sister (she isn't a little monster) loves it. :wtf:

Shadow

Of course, I had only hoped she released more singles from TFM then she had. That entire era is a treasure to me now. Even though she hated the Telephone video, I found it enjoyable.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

It wouldn't have gotten a vid if it wasn't a single and I can't imagine not having that vid So yes.

jeremiah saint

telephone like people said - is a really generic pop song

the lyrics are so well typically pop

but it was a good single choice because its catchy and bey and gaga make a great duo - the vid is epic

alejandro IMO wasnt a good choice - i really thought the video was too dark and kinda boring

i would have picked DITD over alejandro - the music video for dance in the dark would have been epic

Miley

I think that people have forgot Speechless! It's one her best songs ever!

Edited by Zhirus

I still love it.

I'm still waiting for that overdue performance live surprise performance of Gaga and Beyonce!

Ryuuchan_X

i think it was a great single choice because it was a fun pop song and it didn't have a lot of meaning, which is what people who listen to the radio love lol :) And that's why it did well on the charts :)

I loved the Music Video for it and Beyonce was flawless :legend:

it's not my favorite song from The Fame Monster though.

Introvert

At the time I didn't like it much, but after it was released as a single it grew on me.