Sam

Featured Posts

Miracle

This album has no FLAWS. :legend:

My top:

1. Dance In The Dark

2. Bad Romance

3. Telephone

4. Alejandro (it has grown on me lately)/Monster/So Happy I Could Die/Speechless

5. Teeth

JanPianoMusic

Of course!! The metaphor for someone bugging you as **** is genius, the production is INSANE, the vocals are great, the video is LEGENDARY and will definitely be remembered. :ok:

You will never please everyone.

huttont

its probably one of my least favorites on the album (which really doesnt mean anything cause the album is perfect) But if it werent for the video, I wouldve preferred Dance in the Dark or Monster.

GagaObsession

Ummm, I didnt like the single choices on that album...

I would of left Bad Romance... but Telephone and Alejandro id have replaced with Monster and Dance In The Dark

I did like the video for telephone though. And im not saying it was a bad song, there was just more songs on the album i liked more

My exact thoughts.

Heck yes! Only I would have done the singles like this. Bad Romance, Telephone, DITD, SHICD. I want SHICD because I want a video of Lady Gaga with INSANE lavender hair. <3

crisTEAne

lady_gaga_beyonce_telephone_by_shamelessgoddess.gif

Yes & the video kicked ass.

Nope. Well, when I so no I mean I never really felt it (being after the epic Bad Romance), and I would have loved if Dance In The Dark was the se​cond single, Alejandro third and Monster last. Don't get me wrong, I like Telephone and all that came with it...it's just it on an album filled with epic(er) songs.

omfg, i WOULD HAVE DIED :eek: :flutter:

Of course!! The metaphor for someone bugging you as **** is genius, the production is INSANE, the vocals are great, the video is LEGENDARY and will definitely be remembered. :ok:

Edited by skeleton.gun
if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

alposnacks

Everyone loved it and the video slays your life. The only thing it doesn't have is longevity. I never hear it anywhere anymore.

The Fame Monster is a masterpiece. Like most of you already said, it is what made me not just a fan, but a little monster. Every song is pure awesomeness, and I miss the FM era, but Born This Way is pure gold too.

I'd have preferred DITD, but that duet with Beyoncé and that video... I can live with that. :)

Optimus

Back then i was really excited for it to smash. I expected it to be #1. Looking back now, I'm kinda disappointed that it only peaked at #3 and sold only 3 million copies in 2 years time. I expected it to go #1 and sell like 5 million since it featured Beyonce. BTW ever since the BTW era started i began to loathe the song more and more.

WTF? Go to wikipedia and read :

The song was particularly successful in Europe where it reached the top of the charts in Belgium, Denmark, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway and the United Kingdom. According to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, the single sold 7.4 million digital copies worldwide in 2010.[3]

Queen Gloria

We can't really do anything about it now can we? :lolgaga:

dynamite

I'm not a fan of the song but the video's great and Gaga & Beyonce work together well.

vince_martin88

WTF? Go to wikipedia and read :

The song was particularly successful in Europe where it reached the top of the charts in Belgium, Denmark, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway and the United Kingdom. According to the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, the single sold 7.4 million digital copies worldwide in 2010.[3]

yeah but in the US it kinda underwhelmed me given that it was really radio friendly and had beyonce in it. I predicted it to go 4x Plat when it had run its course.