💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

BTW >>>>>>> TFM

Tbh. BTW is a much more mature album then TFM. You don't have songs like Telephone (though I love it) where a huge portion of the song is simply "stop telephoning me - eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh".

But i like funner and more exciting songs like Telephone and Bad Romance so i could dance like this,

tumblr_led0cw1TqC1qflx9wo1_400.gif

The last era was good.

I never said it wasnt.

TheCheetahwings

But i like funner and more exciting songs like Telephone and Bad Romance so i could dance like this,

tumblr_led0cw1TqC1qflx9wo1_400.gif

Well BTW has many songs like that as well. (Scheibe, Marry The Night, Judas, Government Hooker, Electric Chapel, etc.)

But it is your opinion if you like more fun songs. (but also, Bad Romance's lyrics are much smarter then Telephone)

Well BTW has many songs like that as well. (Scheibe, Marry The Night, Judas, Government Hooker, Electric Chapel, etc.)

But it is your opinion if you like more fun songs. (but also, Bad Romance's lyrics are much smarter then Telephone)

Ya i agree! :hug:

theres not one song i dont like on the album. it's so versatile and different, yet powerful.

theres not one song i dont like on the album. it's so versatile and different, yet powerful.

tumblr_m5xz65KCQu1r0cby9.gif

I just cannot fathom why people actually think TFM is better than BTW.

Born This Way was so much more intricate and the beats were very versatile. Marry The Night is amazing (chorus lyrics+ outro), TEOG (sax solo), Judas (biblical lyrical terminology with sledgehammering beats), Bloody Mary (Amazing lyrics), scheiße (popdat*** :hor: ), Hair (amazing live), You and I (amazing vocals+sounds like a classic), HML, Govt Hooker, Americano. Just so amazing!

It's so much better than: dat boii iz a monsturr mumummumonsterr he ate maii <3 :cry: and ken kall all u want and yer not gunna reach my teliephone eh ehehehehehehehee + ale ale jandrooo fernandoo robertooooh *anything that rhymes with alejandro*

I'm not saying TFM is bad because it is VERY good but compared to BTW it's crap.

Edited by GreenCreams

umm this.

tumblr_m5gf89Il3K1qek4cq.gif

Born This Way was so much more intricate and the beats were very versatile. Marry The Night is amazing (chorus lyrics+ outro), TEOG (sax solo), Judas (biblical lyrical terminology with sledgehammering beats), Bloody Mary (Amazing lyrics), scheiße (popdat*** :hor: ), Hair (amazing live), You and I (amazing vocals+sounds like a classic), HML, Govt Hooker, Americano. Just so amazing!

It's so much better than: dat boii iz a monsturr mumummumonsterr he ate maii <3 :cry: and ken kall all u want and yer not gunna reach my teliephone eh ehehehehehehehee + ale ale jandrooo fernandoo robertooooh *anything that rhymes with alejandro*

I'm not saying TFM is bad because it is VERY good but compared to BTW it's crap.

tumblr_lo3vzfDD661qc8boo.gif

jhonyguy04

even the alejandro video is better than any of the videos from BTW...

Disagree. Btw video and you and I>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alejandro video. I even prefer teog. Not here for Madonna homages.

Bloody Mary

Can we please discuss intelligently and respectfully, without silly GIF wars? Thank you. :sara:

Musically, I prefer Born This Way. However, in terms of imagery and videos etc I found TFM more appealing.

This is how I feel, as well!

Tarl69gp

BTW was brilliant in my eyes. At least it attempts to communicate outside the norm, even if only dumbasses in the mainstream are unable to communicate its language. Does that mean she should dumb it down for others so they can understand? NOPE!

TArL

aaronyoji

end of story. thank you. :clap: