💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Juan Carlos

I remember playing TFM all day long when I bought the album in Miami. My father loves all the songs from it, and I'm definitely switching BTW for a second to drive playing TFM all day long.

Personally, I listen to The Fame alot more than TFM these days. But I think I just out-listened TFM in the wait for BTW hah

MarryTheMonster

Dance In The Dark is my absolute all-time favorite! I miss a video to it, it would be amazing!

The Fame Monster was an instant favorite album. Best Xmas gift of 2009!

I'm wondering why Speechless got mixed reviews and people say Lady Gaga's weak spots are ballads when clearly its a great song and her voice shows better in ballads

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

HoleyFoolDanol

The Fame Monster is deffo one of my all time favourites, cant believe the album is 2 years old now I remember getting it through the post in hyper excitement and playing it for the first time.

Lord Axel

My favorite album of all time, every song on it is perfect :D

If only she released Dance in the Dark as a single, then the era would've been perfect too :C

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

marcwaffles

To be perfectly honest, I don't really like the "ra-ra" hook of Bad Romance. It gets silly after a while. (I remember when the demo leaked though, it was as though the world just stopped :D)

Dance In The Dark is my FAVOURITE track of The Fame Monster, it's just beyond epic!

Lord Axel

I LOST MY ****ING DIGIPAK OF THIS ALBUM. I am so mad, cause they are like $100+ :cry:

The Gold Lettered one? Can't you still order that from the LadyGaGa.com store? O:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

I remember listening to SHICD late at night. :legend:

I remember not listening to Teeth for the longest time, then giving it another listen and having it become one of my favorite Gaga tracks ever. :legend:

I remember the late nights in the Alejandro video anticipation thread. :legend: