💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

Simply perfect in every single way. Bad Romance is the best song ever in my opinion. DITD is the other standout, and I am So Happy I Could Die DITD was sent to radio here in Australia.

I haven't seen anyone mention Hedi Slimane in this thread yet. I love the photos that were taken for the album. His photography is beautiful, and the fashion choices are as well. It was such a short photo shoot, or at least, not many pictures from it have been seen, but it's so perfect.

299px-Lady-gaga-003.jpg

Agreed

I think that October 2010 she did have to make Dance in the dark single too :)

There was a big hole from Alejandro to Born This Way :? Don't you think '-'

Srry for my bad english '-'

I don't see why everyone is so infatuated with Dance in the Dark

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

DITD should have been a single. :legend:

I can't decide this album and BTW, both my faves. TF is great too, how can someone decide!

:legend: This album will definitely go down in history, it's perfect and all but defines the shift in her career. It catapulted her from being a one hit/one album wonder, to a sure fire success and future legend.

Plus, it's special to a lot of the fans, those sorts of albums live on forever.

Flaming Piano

Although short, TFM is what catapulted Gaga to international superstardom. It was the giant leap needed to cement herself as a game changer. Even though I consider BTW much better.

And yes, DITD deserved single/video treatment.

Edited by Flaming Piano

This album will remain a masterpiece forever. Short and sweet, every song is brilliant and the concept of every song representing a different monster GaGa had faced is pure GENIUS. I also think the other concept of the album as being a complement to The Fame is pure genius. Like how The Fame shows the ugly side of a glitzy/glamorous lifestyle while The Fame Monster shows the beauty to inner darkness/fears, creating a Yin/Yang juxtaposition