Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

TFM will always have a special place in my heart. Its actually the first Gaga album I bought. And my love/stanning for her started when I saw BR. <3

TFM will always have a special place in my heart. Its actually the first Gaga album I bought. And my love/stanning for her started when I saw BR. <3

Me Tooo!! :hug:

Shaney

Born This Way is more musically AND sonically detailed. TFM is pretty good though :ohno:

JaysAMess

Whats wrong with the Alejndro vid???!!

It's boring. It's probably her worst video (although You and I is pretty ****ing awful too).

Vanilla

GAGA3.gif

Don't be rude because you know this wasn't necessary :roll:

tumblr_llgnvuO5qa1qafrh6.gif

It's boring. It's probably her worst video

I agree, boring, long, she doesn't look good + I don't get what the ****'s going on :dies:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Im sorry but havn't threads like this been made trillions of times? Born This Way is more musically AND sonically detailed. TFM is pretty good though :ohno:

a2gaqqjpg.gif

The thing is.... yes.

To each their own I guess... however I don't think the gap should have been quite that large... :nacho:

Every single person I ask.... "What's you're favourite Lady Gaga song?" It's either Bad Romance, Telephone or Alejandro... (And a whooping chuck of the online community here defend DITD like it's the second coming...) and in my personal opinion...

DITD>Everything Gaga's ever done... :awesome:

It's just too freaking good :emo: