💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz for Vogue

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

On 9 April, Nicola Peltz (27) married Brooklyn Beckham (23) at her Palm Beach family home wearing Valentino Haute Couture.
Peltz’s custom wedding look is the culmination of a year’s worth of conversations with Valentino creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli’s team, two trips to the Rome HQ, and two U.S. fittings. The head seamstresses even journeyed to Miami to make sure every detail was immaculate on the big day. The bride’s beauty references were Claudia Schiffer and Brigitte Bardot. 
The extravagant wedding ceremony at Nicola's billionaire father Nelson's $103m compound in Palm Beach on Saturday has reportedly cost $3.5 million.

009-Brooklyn-Beckham-Nicola-Peltz-vogue-011-Brooklyn-Beckham-Nicola-Peltz-vogue-007-Nicola-Peltz-vogue-German-Larkin.png008-Nicola-Peltz-vogue-German-Larkin.png012-Brooklyn-Beckham-Nicola-Peltz-vogue-
source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The daughter of a billionaire and the son of a superstar and football superstar elope in Valentino, as their wedding photos are on Vogue.com

Nothing to see here folks, next

weed

She's super stunning, her eyes in that one pic facing him gorg

BLACKOUTbritney

It reminds me of the hot girl at high school who’s 17 looking like she’s going on 25 getting accompanied to the ball by her boyfriend that looks 12 :diane:

PopEmergency

this one looks like brooklyn got photoshopped in :ladyhaha:

giving drag race photobomb mini-challenge

011-Brooklyn-Beckham-Nicola-Peltz-vogue-

rupaul-bombs.jpg

NATAH

i can't bring myself to care about any of these people whilst my country increases our bills

mother, what must i do?

beli8

A family friend worked (serving) at the wedding. They took his phone to lock it away and made him sign a NDA of some sort. He told us about who all he said was on the guest list but I can't remember anyone he mentioned except Madonna and JLO. Oh and he did see Jordana Brewster on the night of lol.

Squidward T
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

A family friend worked (serving) at the wedding. They took his phone to lock it away and made him sign a NDA of some sort. He told us about who all he said was on the guest list but I can't remember anyone he mentioned except Madonna and JLO. Oh and he did see Jordana Brewster on the night of lol.

Hmmm, how pretentious 

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Hmmm, how pretentious 

That is typical famous people weddings stuffs.

Especially if they sold the exclusive rights of pictures to a magazine.

Actually you had to sign an NDA before hooking up or dating with celebs, even if they are the ones that pick you up, these days. So they can't sell the story for money to tabloids or a tell all book.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived