Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (Top Gun OST) [Gaga posts lyrics!] (May 3rd)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Jase

Variety reports that the creation process for the song began after Tom Cruise watched her perform at “Enigma.”

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
1 hour ago, Jase said:

Variety reports that the creation process for the song began after Tom Cruise watched her perform at “Enigma.”

and some u thought nothing good came from that show :triggered:

Massive Monster
8 hours ago, phantasmas said:

and some u thought nothing good came from that show :triggered:

That show is basically a  high concept and high budget celebrity meet & greet :air:

Celine Dion

Bradley Cooper

Tom Cruise

Kind regards

PartySick
On 4/26/2022 at 7:54 PM, macca said:

I’m sorry but if you aren’t shook by the change up in Sine from above, the drop in Free Woman, replays epic thumping chorus or simply when she states her name isn’t Alice you are deaf. Chromatica is one of her best albums ever, it’s not even a topic up for debate. :neyde:

Sine, I'll give you. Definitely a discography highlight :tony:

Replay is great too :bradley: thanks to Burns and that sample of Diana's song :bradley:

Free Woman's demo was leagues better. That song doesn't need a "drop", it sounds more honest in its previous form. The final version sucked out all of its originality and interesting bits :bradley: RIP vocal effects/synth stem and epic declarative "BE. FREE." before jumping directly into the next verse. And let's not forget the "I want them to be be be free free free forever, baby" :bradley: We never knew ha properly.

Alice is great until that generic, lowkey empty beat comes in :bear: shame too 'cause with the right production, that song would go OFF. It might be one of my favorite bridges despite the production :bradley: I definitely can't wait to hear it live though. I know the band will fill in all the holes :bradley:

💚

Mother of Puppies
13 hours ago, Jase said:

probably when she yelled "Don't take pictures of my ***!" :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Letmelivemylife
On 4/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, cav07 said:

Ready to sob

omg same :kara:   Best friend and I were discussing the song and she feels thats its coming more from a " i know you feel like ive been ignoring you but you still mean the world to me. ill forever be Mother Monster and youll forever be my Little Monsters until the last beats of our hearts". Interesting perspective. We shall see 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Jase
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

Alice is great until that generic, lowkey empty beat comes in :bear: shame too 'cause with the right production, that song would go OFF. 

But it does go off :jase:

CyanDante

So are we expecting reactions and lq snippets after the first screening today? :pray:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Admin locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived