Jump to content
other

Jack Harlow & Charlie Puth slimed at the Kids' Choice Awards


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113784ca059bd6abfdce


 

 

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • TaylorSwift changed the title to Jack Harlow & Charlie Puth slimed at the Kids' Choice Awards
Luke78619

Love how everyone stops screaming and goes “oooh!” In the last vid :ladyhaha:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites

RebeldeFaith

Someone should color the slime white. :lolly:

Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Butters Stotch

So Charlie got slimed for the first time (supposedly) on the Kids' Choice Awards.

Now someone please photoshop the green slime to be white :bon: feed our fantasies.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcJsZCMpM_g/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Me reading Ryan Tedder's comment :vegas: I mean, he knows something. 

We won, the gays have won again!!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
Link to post
Share on other sites

AntonTurnItUp

What is the purpose of doing this?  I think it is very unnecessary, I remember that Katy also had a fall :smh:

I just hope it's not another weird fetish from N*ck producers :billie:

Link to post
Share on other sites

LG10
2 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Me reading Ryan Tedder's comment :vegas: I mean, he knows something. 

:river:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...