Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga x Crunchyroll

Ladle Ghoulash

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

After seeing the Gaga/Crunchyroll merch collab and thinking about how amazing a visual album for Chromatica would be: would y'all be here for an anime visual album of Chromatica? Personally, I think it could be pretty sickening. I think, if it were an expansion of this collab, it would've been a great way to expand the visual universe for the album and the medium of animation would be a good avenue for exploring the conceptual fantasy of the record and it's aesthetic. Would be really cool as a stylistic 90s throwback with some modern twists.

Guillaume Hamon

I would love it, even if it's just for a chromatica ball interlude. 😍

MaryJaneHolland

A visual album in 2022 for a 2020 album? :yennefer:

They could do the tour interludes, I guess.

TheSlash
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well technically the last Chromatica-related release was last year with DoC :hor: .

And yes, I'd be totally here for it. Imagine an actual anime with a story, long intros and outros and these anime-typical faces :giggle: 

itadori-yuji.gif

bvvatdmf0fy61.png

Ew, David!

LunaUniverse

I would like to see an animated music video come out of this era, though the possibility of that is shaky knowing her team :messga: 

1# Samoyed Stan

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They could do the tour interludes, I guess.

A visual album in 2022 for a 2020 album that's finally going on tour in 2022 😉

Tinnitus15

One of the guys who created the merch quote tweeted “😉” of a fan saying an anime version might come 

Chromatography
15 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

One of the guys who created the merch quote tweeted “😉” of a fan saying an anime version might come 

y’all should know better by now people like fvcking with the rabid little monstrosities and that 99% of the time it’s nothing

COOOK
2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Off topic, I love when this artist does this same art with Drag Race, it's so good :giveup:

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

y’all should know better by now people like fvcking with the rabid little monstrosities and that 99% of the time it’s nothing

The way I read this in Grimes' voice 💀

TimotheeChalamet

Maybe on a tour interlude with Sour Candy or something like that 

I'm not digging this aesthetic in general, but I do recognize it would somehow fit Chromatica

Archived