TaylorSwift 164,241 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chic 20,830 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 lol @ Russia being against it and Ukraine being for it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaLa 19,930 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 I mean they weren't known for their Human Rights even before the war so Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,775 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 Who voted against? Suspend them too. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,040 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 Just a special voting operation, Russia wasn't in fact, excluded. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 What does this mean now? Tbh i dont really know how the UN operates, is this a big thing other than showing us again who stands with Russia shown by the voting ? saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,177 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 What's with all these African countries against it? Are they Communist leaning? Cos I know for sure China, Laos & Vietnam are. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,528 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 all the ones voting against being exposed is so funny to me mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,045 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 48 minutes ago, RAMROD said: What's with all these African countries against it? Are they Communist leaning? Cos I know for sure China, Laos & Vietnam are. Russia hasn't been communist in forever I think it might be like @Gov Hooka said in a thread yesterday, a lot of these previously colonized or near previously colonized countries see what Russia's doing as no different from what NATO countries have done so they don't see the point in slapping them on the wrist. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,174 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 2 hours ago, PartySick said: Russia hasn't been communist in forever I think it might be like @Gov Hooka said in a thread yesterday, a lot of these previously colonized or near previously colonized countries see what Russia's doing as no different from what NATO countries have done so they don't see the point in slapping them on the wrist. Except the UN didn't exist yet when NATO countries did these things Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,045 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 13 minutes ago, Economy said: Except the UN didn't exist yet when NATO countries did these things Wat? I'm saying these countries probably didn't vote to suspend Russia 'cause they don't see their actions as any different from what some Western countries have done Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,174 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 7 minutes ago, PartySick said: Wat? I'm saying these countries probably didn't vote to suspend Russia 'cause they don't see their actions as any different from what some Western countries have done Lol I know I understood you. Ur probably right as to the reasons. I was just giving an unsolicited opinion on why such reasoning on their part would be flawed and irrelevant in 2022 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,045 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 Just now, Economy said: Lol I know I understood you. Ur probably right. I was just giving an unsolicited opinion on why such reasoning would be flawed and irrelevant in 2022 Flawed and irrelevant reasoning from world leaders? You really think politicians would get up on a podium and be dumb?! Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,174 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 1 minute ago, PartySick said: Flawed and irrelevant reasoning from world leaders? You really think politicians would get up on a podium and be dumb?! Well Canada's leaders are being dumb and wreckless with the new budget this week like they wanna bankrupt the Nation and we're supposed to be smart so I dunno Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Varys 30,918 Posted April 7, 2022 Share Posted April 7, 2022 3 minutes ago, Economy said: Lol I know I understood you. Ur probably right as to the reasons. I was just giving an unsolicited opinion on why such reasoning on their part would be flawed and irrelevant in 2022 I mean neo colonialism is still a thing. I know a guy from Ethiopia who is pro Russia for that reason Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.