Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Hailey Bieber knows we’re sick of celebrity beauty brands, debuts her own

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Hailey Bieber new beauty brand, Rhode, is set to launch in June.

Hailey decided to go the start-up route, compiling her own team based on the insight she had gained. Rhode is funded by a small pool of investors, including One Luxury Group. “I think that as a team, we are going into it knowing that people are tired of seeing brand after brand after brand from different people and faces and celebrities,” Bieber says.
“I definitely have had my fears, for sure, because the market is so busy and so saturated. And I’ve had to, obviously, have the confidence in myself and in our brand to really feel it’s going to be something refreshing and different.”

Bieber is aiming for an aesthetic where natural beauty is prioritized and that makes the products feel “cool and attainable”.
Hailey-Bieber-Allure-May-2022-Cover-DesiNEW%20Hailey-Biever-Allure-May-2022-CoveHailey-Bieber-Allure-May-2022-Cover-3.jpHailey-Bieber-Allure-May-2022-Cover-4.jpHailey-Bieber-Allure-May-2022-Cover-5.jpHailey-Bieber-Allure-May-2022-Cover-6.jpHailey-Bieber-Allure-May-2022-Cover-2.jp
https://www.allure.com/story/hailey-bieber-cover-interview-may-2022

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset

Serving 'The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand, but thats too bad.'

Where's the spunk, Adam?

bionic
Just now, Married the Night said:

The last thing the world needs. 

That's too bad

buy bionic

BBhomemaker

I’m not sorry but It’s ugly, i don’t see any coolness about it at all. 
Looks like a mini challenge on rpdr. I put myself at the place of a costumer…i wouldn’t want to look like her (especially the last pic)

Mother of Puppies

Everyone is after the $$$

Pay Me Make It Rain GIF by GIPHY CAM

once u have the money, u can just hire people who do all the work for you. :selena:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

NichuuB
14 minutes ago, Wolf said:

I remember that one tweet which said she's the personification of the color "beige" :bear:

oh wow:air:

Property of @Whale

No. I will keep buying Maybelline, Rimmel, Max Factor, Mac, Nars, Bobbi Brown and all vintage brands that have been here for a long time 

Dojo
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

No. I will keep buying Maybelline, Rimmel, Max Factor, Mac, Nars, Bobbi Brown and all vintage brands that have been here for a long time 

budget queen :heart:

Dojo
41 minutes ago, Wolf said:

I remember that one tweet which said she's the personification of the color "beige" :bear:

what does beige means? :billie: it already sounds funny

Archived