Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Historic Gaga Fansite 'Propagaga.com' To Reopen In January

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Oh if it's since January 2009 then it's so old! But there is a french fan site that appeared on august 2008 as a blog and you can still check it! Since i wasn't a fan yet it's cool for me to check those kind of websites.

OMG. where is this french one you speak of. I am interested. Very much so.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

OMG. where is this french one you speak of. I am interested. Very much so.

The actual website now is Gagavision.net

But it used to be a blog during 2008 and 2009 it was gagavision.skyrock.com

Go to page 195 to be at august 2008

Didnt people get banned on Gagadaily if you mention this site? lol :P

OMG your Gagavision? I love your site even though I only Know English / Arabic but you post things other fansite dont like unreleased and leaked stuff and new photos and outtakes very fast.

ChicaSkas

I love you. thanks A TON. Omg. I might be able to dig up some sound from there!! :heart: thanks boo!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Didnt people get banned on Gagadaily if you mention this site? lol :P

OMG your Gagavision? I love your site even though I only Know English / Arabic but you post things other fansite dont like unreleased and leaked stuff and new photos and outtakes very fast.

Oh no no i'm not gagavision! But it was the first fansite i

Used to go see!

I love you. thanks A TON. Omg. I might be able to dig up some sound from there!! :heart: thanks boo!

no problem!

ChicaSkas

So where do we request the media archives?! I'm so hopeless.

You need to have more posts here before you can see the section here on GagaDaily.

We have an archive of the previous incarnation of Gaga Daily circa 2011 that is availible for browsing upon request, but that is different than the standing archives of the 2nd incarnation of GagaDaily that you are currently on. You need more posts to see that.

TheProfessor

Formerly known as TheFame-MB forums, and currently known as Propagaga, this eldest of the fansites will be reopening to the public on January 1st, 2013.

The current site will be opened to the public and kept as an archive, which will contain Gaga news articles, discussion, links to pages, and factoids dating from January 2009.

This is the image that appeared on their website today when I logged in:

35ltggl.jpg

So cool for the archivists and researchers of Gaga history! Can't wait! :party:

that propagaga is a total flop, i want to register and it doesnt f****** accept it :grr: , i'm not wasting any more time with it :nails: . By the way i checked that french site too and it looked kind of floppy :toofloppy: too, so in general both suck, so im just sticking with gagadaily peace :yes: .

ChicaSkas

that propagaga is a total flop, i want to register and it doesnt f****** accept it :grr: , i'm not wasting any more time with it :nails: . By the way i checked that french site too and it looked kind of floppy :toofloppy: too, so in general both suck, so im just sticking with gagadaily peace :yes: .

Propagaga will open registration in a few days.

And I will always be on GagaDaily more than all the rest, it's just that if you need a fact or you want to research a particular time in Gaga's career, you want as many doors open to you as possible :)

Archived