Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling promote holocaust denier

Werk

Featured Posts

PartySick
7 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

I'm not endorsing any of Lampert's comments or J.K.'s promotion thereof but is questioning something like the number of actual deaths in a genocide or tragedy blatant "denial?" Are the estimated numbers not ever changing? I am not endorsing extreme right wing antisemitic conspiracy theories or claims but the principle notion and standard you have to believe all newly introduced factoids concerning the Holocaust is somewhat intellectually concerning. If it is proven fact, it is fact and there shouldn't be further question about it, yes. However, if it is theory or estimate, are not people allowed to discuss its plausibility without it being considered outright denial? I know in Germany skepticism and denial of the Holocaust is an offense and that is Germany and the German people's decision to make. That said, at one point does basic inquisition and inquiry become outright "denial" and why does said standard SOLELY apply to the Holocaust? Perhaps the answer is more nuanced and emotionally charged because the Holocaust was so impactful and when it happened the world did turn a blind eye and antisemitism does still exist today, but does separating a Zionist agenda (like with Israel's illegal occupancy of Palestine) from the plights and experiences of Jewish people both in the Holocaust and today equate to "denial" or lack of empathy?

(TL;DR Sorry I was more intrigued by the commentary the woman posed and how it is viewed sociologically speaking than J.K. being the trash we all already knew she was and endorsed. :smh:)

I think the denial bit stems from the fact that she's not simply asking "is the number of jews killed accurate?", she's literally stating the number can't be that high. Downplaying it, basically, and denying the existence of the gas chambers.

She then goes on to deny that LGBT people were also victims of the Holocaust, going as far as to say we're jealous that they were killed and not us.

So while it's not straight up total denial, it is straight up stupid and horrific :haroon:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived