throwback

It’s like 2 DIFFERENT people!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Who else is SHOOK that it’s the same person??? :omg:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

NATAH

it's not that shocking, i'm a completely different person now than i was in 2011

totally different values, opinions and hobbies... it's quite normal really

mother, what must i do?

Head Empty

4ad357b3ddb45b58da0382e64ed92abad904a7c9

tumblr_m8z16vveRT1qdxfrro1_500.gif

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Bonkers

It's amazing, I don't know how she does it. :giveup:

EXNj4BBUYAA7I1H.jpg

lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-uk-premiere-dre

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

it's not that shocking, i'm a completely different person now than i was in 2011

totally different values, opinions and hobbies... it's quite normal really

True. But her face, voice, personality and mannerisms are drastically different. And she just seems like a COMPLETELY different person now. 

NATAH
7 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

True. But her face, voice, personality and mannerisms are drastically different. And she just seems like a COMPLETELY different person now. 

exactly the same with me :ohwell:

mother, what must i do?

Smother Em Eh
3 hours ago, JoanneStan420 said:

to this day i can't rewatch that letterman interview. it's too cringe

Yeah I was gonna say it’s a very strange interview and yes quite cringey. She acted fine in the other interviews around the time so I don’t understand why this interview was so bizarre???!!! Even people around the time when it happened were pointing out how “bizarre” it was to watch and some people were asking if Gaga was “special” :toofunny::nooo::air:

SKANK
10 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Yeah I was gonna say it’s a very strange interview and yes quite cringey. She acted fine in the other interviews around the time so I don’t understand why this interview was so bizarre???!!! Even people around the time when it happened were pointing out how “bizarre” it was to watch and some people were asking if Gaga was “special” :toofunny::nooo::air:

Gaga, as a student of fame, knew she needed an iconic Letterman interview.

There was a history of female public figures going on Letterman and having incredibly awkward interviews that went on to become legendary; Cher, Madonna,  Lindsay Lohan, Country Love, Drew Barrymore. 

When she went on The View she dressed in a grey wig and covered herself in houndstooth. When she did Larry King she was hunched over, in suspenders, with her hair slicked back. Interviews used to be an extension of her performance art. 

This Letterman interview was totally a performance. 

discodiick

I found that interview funny not cringey.. she was just happy having fun that day lol 

pop ate my heart

Pennywise

There's this thing called the passage of time :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Dancing Shadow

Actually i dont think shes that different, i mean.. you can see how she is less bizzare in her more recent interviews but i feel like even in the past you could still see her "base" personality, and that part is still the same even now, its just the packaing of it that has changed.

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

Archived