💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Lady Gaga is a 13-time Grammy winner now

Meat

Featured Posts

SevenWonder
1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

22-times winner in 2023 when she snatches song for visual media for Top Gun song, AOTY, ROTY, pop vocal album and best dance recording for ARTPOP Act II and SOTY, best music video, best dance solo perf. & pop solo perf. for Act II lead :samanthac:

How rude to pay dust to 2024 Sour Candy MV win.

Fashionofhissteven
1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

22-times winner in 2023 when she snatches song for visual media for Top Gun song, AOTY, ROTY, pop vocal album and best dance recording for ARTPOP Act II and SOTY, best music video, best dance solo perf. & pop solo perf. for Act II lead :samanthac:

Don’t Forget All The Collabs Coming Out :river:

I want her to get more Grammys for her original work, not covers tho :shrug: still happy for her

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Meat
3 hours ago, Miky said:

I want her to get more Grammys for her original work, not covers tho :shrug: still happy for her

Out of her 13 Grammys, only 2 are for covers :triggered:

2 hours ago, Meat said:

Out of her 13 Grammys, only 2 are for covers :triggered:

yea and i want her to get more of those

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Meat
9 minutes ago, Miky said:

yea and i want her to get more of those

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

The Top Gun song is coming :tony:

A Very Gaga Holida
11 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

17-time when it wins best song for visual media, pop solo, SOTY & ROTY :vegas:

I don't think you can be nominated in pop solo AND visual media:huntyga:

Edit: you actually can, it's for soundtrack albums that they can't have specific genres nominations

StrawberryBlond

So happy for her, though it was a pity none were televised (and I witnessed it all happening before I went to bed, so there were no happy surprises when I woke up!) but it won all the awards I thought it would. I pretty much called it all, but I still wondered if they could've just scraped AOTY. Honestly, I was dreading the potential backlash if she won big, especially if she won the biggest award of the night. It would've sparked so many accusations of awarding the album only because it was Tony's final one or even that the awards had been bought. And, well, like many Gaga fans have noted, we'd rather she won that award for an original solo body of work. I just like to hope it's a sign of good things to come. She's been nominated for AOTY 4 times now (and I still don't understand why ASIB wasn't nominated but that's beside the point) so, you never know, one more solid album at this point and she might be given it. I notice that those who have accumulated their Grammys slowly tend to stick around for longer in the business as a successful name. The ones who get a boatload of awards in one night tend to burn out fast with few exceptions.

Archived