đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Normani debuts at #15 on Bubbling Under Chart

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not a Normani stan, but her song doesn't even hit radio until next week. 

I don't think this song will do much, but I think it will reach the Hot 100.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LOVE JUNKIE
Spoiler

but fr i do love the gal and i hope she puts out some type of bop soon

on a three day bender

Jewels n Drugs

Didnt she promise a video? I hope it rises 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Rahrahbitchson

At first it was funny, but now i just feel bad for her:diane:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

BUtterfield 8
8 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

At first it was funny, but now i just feel bad for her:diane:

Her team sucks 

BLACKOUTbritney

2 top 20 hits on the billboard charts with not much promotion. C’mon label let her just release the album and have an organic chart run. It might flop but at least she would’ve released something 

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

2 top 20 hits on the billboard charts with not much promotion. C’mon label let her just release the album and have an organic chart run. It might flop but at least she would’ve released something 

This. She isn't taken seriously for 2 reasons. 1) she continues to just release random singles sporadically. If her label just let her release a whole body of work, she'd actually be taken seriously. All buzz for her album has died because they continue to drag it out. And 2) she seriously needs to humble herself. Artists like her that act like they've already made it are annoying. She seems to feel entitled to a lot, and likes to act like the next Beyonce. But even Beyonce worked hard on her solo career for several years before she did the no promo promo and random awards performances. 

Teletubby
44 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

she seriously needs to humble herself. Artists like her that act like they've already made it are annoying. She seems to feel entitled to a lot, and likes to act like the next Beyonce. But even Beyonce worked hard on her solo career for several years before she did the no promo promo and random awards performances. 

i think this is also her team fault. they praise and promise her too much. her manager said his plan is to make Normani the biggest artist in the world. i think his plan for her should be to release debut album and gain new fans. they also should book her to perform on smaller stages, not only on award shows once a year. she is not so big artist yet.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived