💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock At Oscars

Ronnie

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

Having the audacity. Many people were dreaming to put a foot on that stage for their lifetime let alone not even dared to think about it and then Smith jumps on it and slaps the presenter for a poor joke in front the entire audience .... disrespectful at least

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

The joke was BAD but Will Smiths reaction was MUCH WORSE. Its embarrassing I’m sorry. If he wins tonight I hope they will revoke. Violence is never the answer and it should have consequences

he should be removed by the next commercial break tbh.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NCgaga

Chris and other comedians have roasted the **** out of actors at the Oscar’s for years. This is such an unnecessary and over reaction from Will. Chris should press charges. You don’t get to laugh at everyone else’s jokes, but when one is on you, suddenly be pissed off. 

ELECTROHEART

Oh no, Gaga missed this :samanthac:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

jacs vs looser

Well that was super awkward. At first it seemed sort of staged but Will's yelling and Chris's hesitancy make it seem uncomfortably real. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Is there another angle or something? It's super far away but it doesn't look like his hand touched is face. Am I the only one seeing him turn away when he "gets punched"?

now that is whats gonna be talked about for YEARS to come

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Joshie S
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Is there another angle or something? It's super far away but it doesn't look like his hand touched is face. Am I the only one seeing him turn away when he "gets punched"?

I noticed this too. Doesn't look like contact was even made.

It SCREAMS PR stunt :huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

GooberChill
19 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

a health condition that is purely cosmetic and can be fixed with a wig?

I lost my hair starting at 17 and I didn't like being teased about it, but I would NEVER have wanted anybody assaulated for it.

"yeah but it's different for women"

No. She's a GORGEOUS, RICH woman and this is ridiculous.

Yeah you are absolutely right. I guess I’m just coming from my protective nature, not quite rational.

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I noticed this too. Doesn't look like contact was even made.

It SCREAMS PR stunt :huntyga:

Naur you can clearly hear the punch and US TV channels would never include an uncensored “fück you” joke at the oscars. 

Also he would never ruin the biggest moment of his career for a PR stunt

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

RenegAde
42 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

no.  You don't use physical violence because you're insulted by a joke.  I hope charges are pressed and he's banned from the Oscars.

We need to stop letting these comedians use Comedy as a reason to hurt people's feelings.

Why is it okay for them to make fun of anyone and everyone just because it's "comedy"? It's not even funny.

You can make jokes and be funny without another human being the butt of your joke expecially when they have a health condition.

Moral lesson:Don't make fun of people who can get your ass together  expecially after you've been warned.

Plastic Flower
8 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I saw a pic and he slapped him. 

Drop it

Archived