Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock At Oscars

Ronnie

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

Chris deserved it. 

I’m sorry no one deserves to be physically assaulted for a joke. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

I'm over people using love as an excuse for violence ... his manners and speech exactly showed why that country is so divided. People are so quick to chose hatred and violence nowadays before actually thinking what causes more damage and I'm tired. 

When has Will Smith in his entire, I don't know 30 year career ever been violent? His wife was just insulted on her looks infront of the entire world. 

Girl some context please. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Regina George

If Britney did something like this back when that comedian called her kids “the cutest mistakes ever” just before her performance she would have been locked up in some asylum. But because it’s a man it’s an act of love. 

Anderson123

Violence is not the answer but sitting there while your blood is boiling from someone making fun of your loved one with a medical condition is not ok. He did the right thing idc. I know these shows are about making fun of themselves but they take it too far sometimes, deal with the consequences of your jokes.

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

If Britney did something like this back when that comedian called her kids “the cutest mistakes ever” just before her performance she would have been locked up in some asylum. But because it’s a man it’s an act of love. 

No. Her parents were the ones that locked her up. She wasn't in trouble with the real law ever. I'm pretty sure everyone would have been on her side. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GipJo

They're both man child idiots, no need to discuss about it, let alone cat fighting in the thread, lmao.

waterfall

Lowkey should’ve done this in private if he was offended… not in front millions of people to see. It’s not a good look but wbk will smith a pretty savage!!! :fan:

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

When has Will Smith in his entire, I don't know 30 year career ever been violent? His wife was just insulted on her looks infront of the entire world. 

Girl some context please. 

what kinda logic…why does it matter if he’s never been violent before? who cares? and it was a mean joke but how on god’s green earth does that justify assaulting someone? hitting someone as an act of “love” is not love at all. that’s some weird possessive/jealous/etc feelings manifesting.

Regina George
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

No. Her parents were the ones that locked her up. She wasn't in trouble with the real law ever. I'm pretty sure everyone would have been on her side. 

People are not even on her side now. Look at her comments on Instagram. They all call her crazy and she did nothing. At the end of the day assaulting someone like this is not okay and the double standard are too much. 

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Violence is not the answer but sitting there while your blood is boiling from someone making fun of your loved one with a medical condition is not ok. He did the right thing idc. I know these shows are about making fun of themselves but they take it too far sometimes, deal with the consequences of your jokes.

explain to me then why was will laughing until jada rolled her eyes and the camera cuts away?

Reality

Yeah...as @Morphine Prince put it, I don't think this is an either/or scenario.

Will Smith shouldn't have gone up there and smacked Chris Rock on national television at a big awards show. Not only does it seem immature, but it takes away the attention from everyone else. No one will be talked about the winners after tonight, it'll be about Will Smith/Chris Rock, which is disappointing for all the winners and nominees.

That said, Chris Rock probably shouldn't have joked about Jada's alopecia. Is it cancer? Is it some deadly disease where she's only going to have a couple of weeks to live? No and no, but it's still kind of low to make fun of someone's medical condition. And yes, whether it's life-threatening or not it is still a "medical condition," and clearly Jada is sensitive to that issue.

🃏🖤👹

Micmaky

I seriously can’t deal with all the dum dums acting like this joke was any worse that some of the awful jokes hosts make. Has anyone watched when Tom Hanks hated a joke at the GG. Did he go up and punch the host. Would you be okay if Gaga punched Rebel Wilson because of the bra joke. Comedians don’t even write all their jokes. What Will did was assault, was disgusting and his macho toxic masculinity speech made things worse. And btw I like/liked Will Smith. Next minute people will defend Chris Brown. 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Also remember the umbrella situation. Legit you can’t say peiple would have been on her side. 

Dojo
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Also remember the umbrella situation. Legit you can’t say peiple would have been on her side. 

can you stop name dropping britney? is 2022 and no one cares about her. 

we gave her enough attention on 2021 and now she is finally free. time to move on. 

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

That's true I forgot about her erratic behavior back then. But Will Smith has never displayed erratic behavior like a Kanye or Britney. 

Chris Rock came for his wife's looks on a television show broadcast live all around the world and he got mad only after he saw his wife's reaction. How hurt she was. 

I don't condone violence but he didn't go on stage to beat his ass to a bloody pulp. He literally just slapped him turned around and walked away. Then told him to keep his wife name out his mouth. TBH I don't know a more gentleman way of doing that. Chris Rock will probably never come for his wife or anyone else's wife's looks after that. 

Archived