💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock At Oscars

Ronnie

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I don’t understand why he laughed at it at first though. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damon

i dont support violence at any means but gotta admit i enjoyed seeing that punch

... and now i just sit in silence.

BBhomemaker
4 minutes ago, qoqo said:

People who thing this was staged… why would will smith agree to risk his good name for this?!

Tbh he have been mocked for the past years for the whole Jaida/august thing and his pride took a huge hit, for me he acts like those straight men with fragile egos

LG666
2 minutes ago, qoqo said:

People who thing this was staged… why would will smith agree to risk his good name for this?!

It's Hollywood, baby. It's all smoke and mirrors

GooberChill
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

no.  You don't use physical violence because you're insulted by a joke.  I hope charges are pressed and he's banned from the Oscars.

Ok yeah you are 100% correct, but I would have punched the living s*** out of someone publicly  mocking my husband’s health condition.

Bonkers

hair loss for women is painful, but it's not life threatening or anything like.  It's cosmetic, superficial, shallow and something you can joke about.  It's not cancer.  She's not dying, she's just less naturally gorgeous.

F#ck Will Smith and his entitled ass and f@ck Jada who's being a miserable ungrateful attitude problem for a loooong time.

People get joked about even when it's off color.  Stay home.  This is Kanye level BS to me.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

andy232000

While the joke was in bad taste, It might not have even been Chris's idea. Probably was part of his monologue and was planned as part of what he was supposed to say. Will shouldn't have done that at all. Also, its slightly sexist in my opinion. He really acted out like that and embarrassed himself and his wife trying to play hero? Like not all women need saving.

Edit: He's acceptance speech seem so incensare now. All that talk about being a vessel for love after what he did. Straight up inconsistent and trying to justify his actions with this whole "protect your family" speech.

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, GooberChill said:

Ok yeah you are 100% correct, but I would have punched the living s*** out of someone publicly  mocking my husband’s health condition.

a health condition that is purely cosmetic and can be fixed with a wig?

I lost my hair starting at 17 and I didn't like being teased about it, but I would NEVER have wanted anybody assaulated for it.

"yeah but it's different for women"

No. She's a GORGEOUS, RICH woman and this is ridiculous.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Wet Fire
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I don’t understand why he laughed at it at first though. 

Maybe he he got serious after he saw that Jada was feeling really uncomfortable at the joke?! Idk I'm just guessing. 

Healed My Heart

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

It was a very sh*tty joke for sure, but this was completely unnecessary

She/her 💗💜💙

SwissMonster

The joke was BAD but Will Smiths reaction was MUCH WORSE. Its embarrassing I’m sorry. If he wins tonight I hope they will revoke. Violence is never the answer and it should have consequences

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

LaLa

Yeah, gonna be hella awkward when he wins!! He ruined his own night and how people will remember his win as well 

zakariah

finally, something eventful actually happening at the oscars since 2017’s Moonlight/La La Land mixup

this is what awards shows are for in my opinion, entertainment & drama galore

Archived